Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-20-2004, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Tiger $1k match bonus

[ QUOTE ]
How does this calculate for the number of hands to clear a $500.00 bonus?? Does this sound like you only get POP points if you have the winning hand??

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I think I understand now.

It seems POP is a measure of the amount of rake taken per player in the games you play. Much the same as saying POP is average rake contributed per player in 10c units.

[ QUOTE ]
Redeeming the deposit bonus will require the user to play enough hands to redeem 10 POP points for every $1 US they deposit. For example if a player deposits $250 dollars, in order to receive their $250 they must play enough hands to satisfy 2500 POP points.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to say you play approximately rake free while doing the promotion. Approximate as if you are weak tight or having a bad run it will be a fair bit less, and if you are running really hot, or are a chronic calling station it will be more.

[ QUOTE ]
The player must earn the required amount of POP points by December 12th, 2004, 11:59pm (EST)

[/ QUOTE ]

The trap to avoid I guess is not to get too greedy and make the promotion to big for you to do in time.