Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 01:48 PM

Default Re: I can\'t look a person in the eye and talk at the same time. WHY?!

I'm working on this area of my life myself. Always been a bit shy and not held eye contact very long at all. Lately I've been thinking about it and trying to hold eye contact until they look away, it's amazing how fast some people throw their gaze at the ground when they realize your eyes just met.

Is this behavior of looking away always submissive/approval-seeking or could it be rejection as well? I'm trying to build my self esteem around girls so i guess it's smartest to assume that they all seek approval from me when they look away. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"You can't be rejected, you can only find out if a woman has good taste or not." true? i would like to think so [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This trick took me the LONGEST to master but is my #1 tool for picking up women ANYWHERE. When I walk I have a determined grin on my face, I look like whereever I am going it's important, I am important, there is nothing to stop me, now if I see a woman that I find attractive, you look at her, just keep your eyes locked on and you face emotionless, as soon as she sees you staring at her and begins to gaze back, you slowly let her know you are interested by just letting the corner of your mouth creep up and you have to think in your head, like a broken record, slowly replaying in your head "god damn, i would LOVE to take you home and [censored] you"

[/ QUOTE ]

How can I sign up for your next "Seduce and Destroy" seminar?

Old 11-04-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All my life I've had horrible eye contact. Whenever i look someone in the eye and talk, my words get jumboed. it doesnt matter male/female, young/old.

it's like i can't do those 2 things at the same time.

What's wrong with me?

And suggestions on how to fix it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff!!! Let your eyes wander wherever is comfortable for you, as you talk. Then quickly look in the person's eyes for a few moments as a ....... at the end of your last sentence. Repeat the bluff when it is your turn to speak again. That way you will not have to talk and look at the same time, while leaving the impression that you did. Have a nice weekend! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]