Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-02-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Biggest Loser Finale

Hi,

I'm a few days late but I was curious if anyone watched the season finale of The Biggest Loser?

I am truly amazed at the results of all of the contestants (final three as well as the "booted" ones). They all look dramatically different from when the arrived at the camp. A few of them looked almost two skinny (Dr. Jeff and Pete).

Not to take away from what Matt the winner achieved...I was actually rooting for one of the other two finalists. There is just something about him that's hard to pinpoint. Anyways, just curious if anyone else watched it.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale

Obviously the severely overweight had a big advantage to win the competition in that its possible for them to lose a higher % of their total weight. For example a 600 lb. person could lose 70% of their total weight whereas a 200lb. person couldn't.

That blonde chick turned into a hottie. Millions of semi overweight females out there who could become hotties if they took care of their bodies..
Old 12-02-2005, 03:06 PM

I think that this is one of the better shows that's been TV in recent memory. Its the only reality show that I can stand. I'm anti-fat-asses, so it was really good for me to watch some of them come over from the dark side. The best part of the whole thing was when they got kicked off. Almost to a man, nobody had any complaints. No bitterness, just "thanks, I've learned a great lesson."

-Jihad
Old 12-02-2005, 03:40 PM

I watched religiously and have been inspired...
Old 12-02-2005, 04:07 PM

and after they got booted they continued to do what they learned (exercise and proper eating) and didn't go back into their old habits. I just check the NBC website for season one contestant updates. They have all maintained or lost more. I am in the process of "moving to the lighter side" too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2005, 04:07 PM

me too!