Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 11-02-2005, 05:20 PM

Default OT: **Good Guys vs. Bad Guys**

Who wants to join the **GOOD GUYS** in a series of HU matches against the [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]bad guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The **GOOG GUYS** team (so far) is everybody that went to **STTF-HUC-I** (+) everybody that is signed-up for **STTF-HUC-II** (so far) (+) the MODS (+) Degen (+) GF (+)Indy58

The [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]bad guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (so far) are MegaBet/T.O.W./Stanzee

Let me know which team you want to be on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: OT: **Good Guys vs. Bad Guys**

[ QUOTE ]
Who wants to join the **GOOD GUYS** in a series of HU matches against the [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]bad guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The **GOOG GUYS** team (so far) is everybody that went to **STTF-HUC-I** (+) everybody that is signed-up for **STTF-HUC-II** (so far) (+) the MODS (+) Degen (+) GF (+)Indy58

The [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]bad guys [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (so far) are MegaBet/T.O.W./Stanzee

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, sfb considers me a good guy. Mark this day folks [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 05:28 PM

I'm not really the same caliber as stanzee/MegaBet/TOW, but I'm probably a bad guy
Old 11-02-2005, 06:08 PM

I hope the buy-ins are collected in advance. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, wait, wait... you actually want me to play on the same team as megabet???? you are kidding right?
Old 11-02-2005, 06:49 PM

I wouldn't dare challenge stanzee, I'm so scared of him that I'll probably end up switching over to the bad guys.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, wait, wait... you actually want me to play on the same team as megabet???? you are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

what, do you guys play on opposite teams inside your head?
Old 11-02-2005, 07:03 PM

This post is pure satirical gold.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:04 PM

Stanzee my a**. I'm afraid of SkipperBob.

BadGuyDoc
Old 11-02-2005, 08:28 PM

Well who wouldnt be... for a normal picture avatar, that thing has got to be the creepiest thing ever.

Eww.