I don't eat snacks 8 10.39%
Popcorn 7 9.09%
Pretzels 8 10.39%
Chips 16 20.78%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Cops Suck

[ QUOTE ]

I drove to this grocery store that is open 24 hrs and left my car there when they picked me up. We then took an alternate route up to this dudes house. My buddy who was driving rolled through a stop sign and was pulled over by the cops. The douchebag cop gave him a ticket that was like 72 bucks with all the fees.

[/ QUOTE ]
How fast exactly did he roll through a stop sign?
Old 07-25-2005, 06:47 PM

If you think that cop sucks in the new barbarian trigger happy UK the cops would have shot all is tyres out and then pumped some lead into the engine bay to get him to stop and then fined him $72 for having an unroadworthy car.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you think that cop sucks in the new barbarian trigger happy UK the cops would have shot all is tyres out and then pumped some lead into the engine bay to get him to stop and then fined him $72 for having an unroadworthy car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do they have guns?
Old 07-25-2005, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do they have guns?

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont keep up to date with the news then.

Old 07-25-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I drove to this grocery store that is open 24 hrs and left my car there when they picked me up. We then took an alternate route up to this dudes house. My buddy who was driving rolled through a stop sign and was pulled over by the cops. The douchebag cop gave him a ticket that was like 72 bucks with all the fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly I couldn't tell you. I think that if you saw it you wouldn't think it was bad at all (especially if you saw the area we got pulled over in, i'm talking NOTHING around... just corn fields and a stop sign. Pretty ridiculous). The cop just wanted to pull us over and I fully agree that he saw 3 young kids out in the country at about the time that bars close. And maybe the fact that when asked for his ID, my friend gave the cop his credit card instead, then proceded to fumble around for his insurance card and didn't know what his registration looked like. He didn't give the cop any lip, he kinda had a lil quiver in his voice when he talked to the cop. It was obvious my buddy was nervous. I don't know, the whole situation pretty much sucked and the cop gave him the ticket anyway.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly I couldn't tell you. I think that if you saw it you wouldn't think it was bad at all (especially if you saw the area we got pulled over in, i'm talking NOTHING around... just corn fields and a stop sign. Pretty ridiculous). The cop just wanted to pull us over and I fully agree that he saw 3 young kids out in the country at about the time that bars close. And maybe the fact that when asked for his ID, my friend gave the cop his credit card instead, then proceded to fumble around for his insurance card and didn't know what his registration looked like. He didn't give the cop any lip, he kinda had a lil quiver in his voice when he talked to the cop. It was obvious my buddy was nervous. I don't know, the whole situation pretty much sucked and the cop gave him the ticket anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
i hate it when cops imitmidate people into slowing way down. Hey did you at least pay for gas?
Old 07-26-2005, 05:30 AM

as long as I find out that he paid for it, and not his mom, then I'll go over there and give him 30 bucks.

thx guys
Old 07-26-2005, 05:53 AM

But don't shoot a burglar to save yourself, or you're a danger to the public and must be locked up!

Good luck with the situation over there--I don't envy you one bit.

For the OP, I agree that you should give him the money. I wouldn't expect it if I was the driver, but I wouldn't turn it down either. It's just a cool thing to do.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you think that cop sucks in the new barbarian trigger happy UK the cops would have ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, bud, have some respect for the UK please.

Remember, we ran the world just before you took over.

PS. If you're not American, you have my sincerest apologies for calling you one.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:58 AM

I have always paid something, except the time I told the driver, "Don't get a speeding ticket, because I can't afford to split it with you" and the dude got a speeding ticket about ten minutes later.