Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-23-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Scary Bar Situation

I'd break a bottle

or

Old 12-23-2005, 04:58 PM

Yeah I am sure that his chancing of surviving a stab wound in Manilla are really good since they have such great healthcare.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was just sad that I was so much bigger than the guy yet I couldn't get the balls to fight him because of the knife. The thought of being gutted wasn't very appealling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the kind of thing they teach you at SC?

Ho has a boyfriend, you make out with her, he shows up, you sorta fight, he shows knife you FINALLY get a clue and leave a bad scene AND then you wonder what you could have done better? How about "no, I don't have GF, you have a BF? Oh, you do, too bad. Have a nice night." I don't give a [censored] how gorgeous she was.

You are an idiot.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
FishNChips

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've never hooked up with a girl before who's had a boyfriend? Or cheated on a girlfriend?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. I have never cheated on a GF or hit on a girl after knowing that she had a BF. And as a previous poster said, even if I had I would have the good sense to avoid that situation in a foreign country at a seedy bar.

Over/Under on your lifespan... 28

Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season,
FishNChips
Old 12-23-2005, 05:02 PM

He's 19?

I'll take the under. PM me.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:07 PM

Dear Yasher,

Before we establish the exact terms of this wager, I'm going to need to better understand the young man's travel plans for the next 10 years.

If OP were still debating if he should contact Jessica Alba's long lost sister I would have to adjust the over/under to "3 more days," but since he seems to have seen the error of his ways that is no longer valid.

If there were actually a way to verify his life/death I'd probably lay $5 on the over.

How about this:
what is the over/under on his banning from OOT? 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

Have a Happy and Profitable Holiday Season,
FishNChips
Old 12-23-2005, 05:07 PM

Easy.

When you're squared off with the dude with the knife, remove your shirt.

This will let him know that you are seriously getting ready to throw down. No one stabs you in a ring like this if you're "getting ready"

Next... and this is the key part, remove your shoes. This makes it looks like your some martial arts master, and buys you more time

finally, remove your pants and underwear. No one will stab a naked dude, it's just too weird. People will probably just slowly turn away.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:08 PM

Parliament, let me guess, this isn't the first time somebody wanted you dead, correct?

For what it's worth, leaving the scene of knife fight is always the smart thing.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who's fought a lot have any type of predictions? I do have a good 8 inches on him... I'm just curious - I'm now pretty confident that saving my ass was the right move even if I was a 99% sure thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this guy had any idea how to handle a knife, you probably would have been killed whether you knew how to fight or not. It sounds like you don't know how to fight. He would have gutted you like a pig.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Easy.

When you're squared off with the dude with the knife, remove your shirt.

This will let him know that you are seriously getting ready to throw down. No one stabs you in a ring like this if you're "getting ready"

Next... and this is the key part, remove your shoes. This makes it looks like your some martial arts master, and buys you more time

finally, remove your pants and underwear. No one will stab a naked dude, it's just too weird. People will probably just slowly turn away.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD... GENIUS
Old 12-23-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call his bluff, he cant kill you with a knife, besides, its not like he had a gun, break his [censored] arm and then take it from him

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no one has ever died from being stabbed. Especially in a 3rd world country. Whenever I am attacked outside of a bar and have a knife drawn on me I figure the guy is bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who's fought a lot have any type of predictions? I do have a good 8 inches on him... I'm just curious - I'm now pretty confident that saving my ass was the right move even if I was a 99% sure thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would never fight a Filipino holding a knife unless I wanted to commit suicide. Kali/Escrima/Arnis comes from the Philipines, so they practically invented knife fighting. Your height doesn't mean [censored].