Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2005, 09:07 AM

Default Re: foods/meals you eat that others think are disgusting...

During lunch in third grade, I pulled my roll in half, stuck a chicken nugget in it, put mashed potatoes in there. Then I added BBQ sauce and made it into a sammich. A girl sitting across from me actually told a teacher what I was doing, who in turn came over and scolded me for eating inappropriately.

wtf, it's delicious
Old 12-23-2005, 09:51 AM

This is something that tastes absolutely fabulous that my father of all people(because he didn't cook) taught me how to make, but anyone I tell about thinks it's horrid.

Sausage and eggs we call it. In a frying pan you saute up some pepperoni sausage. Then add some canned tomatoes and and let them cook off for a few minutes. Add some eggs and scramble them up in the mixture and cook until the eggs are set. Yummy.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:58 AM

Foie Gras
Old 12-23-2005, 11:13 AM

Since I'm white and all my friends are mainly white they think it is gross that I like Collard, Mustard, and Turnip greens.

Oh and my wife thinks that quail's eggs are gross but I like'em.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
During lunch in third grade, I pulled my roll in half, stuck a chicken nugget in it, put mashed potatoes in there. Then I added BBQ sauce and made it into a sammich. A girl sitting across from me actually told a teacher what I was doing, who in turn came over and scolded me for eating inappropriately.

wtf, it's delicious

[/ QUOTE ]

That is brilliant.

Besides sushi, calamari, and all that...liver pate.

ScottieK
Old 12-23-2005, 12:46 PM

When I was younger I used to love this stuff but even I think it's disgusting now.

Tripe which of course is the lining of the cows stomach.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wtf, it's delicious

[/ QUOTE ]
This is awesome, but how did you get BBQ sauce in the 3rd grade? Maybe my cafeteria was just deprived...
Old 12-23-2005, 12:57 PM

I freaking love deviled eggs. Alot of people find them gross for whatever reason. Cole slaw is good. Me and my roommates also make cheeseburger velveeta, which is just velveeta shells and cheese with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, milk, and a little bit of ketchup. My girlfriend dry heaved the first time I told her about that one. I don't know why though, it's pretty good, not to mention, the recipe is on the back of the box.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:37 PM

Sometimes it depends on what you call it. Being of Italian descent, we used to(not anymore as none of us kids married Italians) have the traditional fish only Christmas Eve dinner which included stuffed calamari.

Occasionally I'd have a non-Italian friend over and they would eat the calarmari and love it until we told them that it was actually squid.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:33 PM

I've got quite a few. Not so nasty now that I've been a vegetarian for 3 years, but here it goes:

PreVegetarian:
Chili & Cheese Hot Dog W/ tuna, mayo, ketchup, and hotsauce.
truncate in any way.
Tuna+mayo+hot sauce + anything
Chocolate or Strawberry Milk with so much syrup that there is at least a 25% chance you will throw up. Only reason I put htis on this section is because I don't do this anymore
White Bread + Fluff(marshmellow spread) [peanutbutter optional] I also no longer do this.

Vegetarian:
-Tofu (jk!)
-A big bowl of mashed potatoes with so much hot sauce mixed in that it's pink or red.
-Easy Mac + enough hot sauce to change it's coloring
-Pizza with a lot of extra salt and cheese from the shakers, despite how much salt and cheese is already on it. And the spicy pepper shaker too, or hot sauce if available
-Hamburger or Hotdog buns + hot sauce(born in the midst of a bare kitchen in high school)
-Saltines + Mayo(from my cuban friend Ramiro)
-Saltines + Cheese + Marijuana in the microwave (courtesy of Timothy Leary [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
-Banana Milk(people don't usually think it's disgusting, it just seems that no one knows about it)
-Putting greasy fries on my veggie burgers or pizza(fold the pizza). Option: Apply hot sauce liberally
-Cream of spinach with much hot sauce
-blocks of cheese. blocks of cheese dipped in hot sauce
-blocks of pepperjack cheese
-broccoli. I like it raw. It's good with cheese though. I actually like it less if it's steamed, unless there's some good cheese on it
-tofu, jalapeno, olive omelettes. Apply hot sauce liberally

thats all I can spew at the moment