Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 11:35 PM

Default Thanks for the input, posters

I've been reading 2+2 for a couple years now - and posted 2000 times (of which I am sure at least six or seven included good advice). I've gained a lot of knowledge here - but currently I find myself spending too much time reading (and posting) while I am playing online games, and it seems to be hurting my stats.

I'll be "out of the loop" for the entire month of December after I finish reading and posting tonight. With hope, this self-imposed exile will improve my game and concentration.

Best of luck to you all as the year winds down.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2005, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Thanks for the input, posters

[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading 2+2 for a couple years now - and posted 2000 times (of which I am sure at least six or seven included good advice). I've gained a lot of knowledge here - but currently I find myself spending too much time reading (and posting) while I am playing online games, and it seems to be hurting my stats.

I'll be "out of the loop" for the entire month of December after I finish reading and posting tonight. With hope, this self-imposed exile will improve my game and concentration.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate being first responder, my advice sucks. But why does it have to be one or the other. Quit readin and postin while playin and vice versa.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate being first responder, my advice sucks. But why does it have to be one or the other. Quit readin and postin while playin and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm too weak not to peek. I just gonna go cold turkey for the rest of the month. Nothing sinister, just need a change. It also means I can't be reached here (not that I get that many PM's, but one less thing to do).

Old 12-03-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm too weak not to peek. I just gonna go cold turkey for the rest of the month. Nothing sinister, just need a change. It also means I can't be reached here (not that I get that many PM's, but one less thing to do).

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck then. We'll need a full trip report when you get back tho. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2005, 12:32 AM

i can understand not posting in the zoo, but i don't see how leaving the other forums makes an sense??
Old 12-03-2005, 12:57 AM

You know you can read/post at times that you aren't playing. Why don't you do this before you play or when you are finished for the night? Your solution makes no sense.