Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Looks like Party Reloads are out...

ummm, in that case don't know what to say. I've been playing there a lot and my offer was similar to yours.

Perhaps back when you DID play at Party you played a lot (your number looks like about 15-20K hands of $2/4) and they are trying to entice you to come back.

Either that or they got you confused with someone else?
Old 10-06-2005, 04:19 PM

I got the Octbonus code for 20% up to 100$

I haven't played there in a couple of months and when I did I just whored and left.

Seems odd
Old 10-06-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome to PartyPoker.com - The World's Largest Poker Room!

Dear XXX,

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 5630 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $640 in cash....

How many hands do I have to play to receive that, and why is mine more than most other posters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is looking at regular players' past history over the last few months and basically offering you a rakeback of somewhere between 20-25% if you reach a target level of activity that is similar to what you have done in the past.

Your number is higher because you have played more at Party than most who post here. Most who post here play on a skin with RB and only whore the Party reload bonus, or they just don't play much on the Party network (AND whore the Party reload bonus).

For someone who plays a lot at Party already, this month's bonus is a good deal if you are going to play that much anyway. You can estimate how many hands it will take by looking at the party points section of the Party Account site:

Here's a clip:
[ QUOTE ]
Regular Party Points on Live Games (For Category Blue)

Live Games
Game Type Party Points Earned
All No Limit and Pot Limit Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $.5/$1 and $1/$2 Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $2/$4 Tables 6 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Non Jackpot Tables 12 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Jackpot Tables 15 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $10/$20, $15/$30 and $30/$60 Non Jackpot Tables 18 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $10/$20 and $15/$30 Jackpot Tables 24 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously this sucks compared to the free $100 or $200 for a couple thousand hands, but it looks like good marketing sense from Party: A loyalty rewards program that actually rewards customers proportional to their value, AND incentivizes customers to reach a target level.

And I wasn't going to say it, but it probably only applies to a few players and they'll probably do the math anyway: The high volume 'semi-pro' players might want to look into the BBJ tables and see if it makes sense to regularly do a few hands at Paaaarty BBJ and get the Rewards bonus to offset their loss in RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think earning 4275 points for $120 = 20-25% rb, you are delusional.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a question. Did anybody get the "points" offer who DOES NOT have money in their Party account?

[/ QUOTE ]

YUP, I did, forget the details, but it was like 1100 points for $80. I have zero dollars in my account, and have had zero dollars in my account for about two weeks.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Login and check your account. Looks like another round of account specific codes. I received MKMYDAY, 30%, $100, 7x.

[/ QUOTE ]

This offer just showed up in my email. I've never played a hand there without a bonus and I play anywhere from 2/4-5/10 full limit. I also have referred several friends to the site, not sure if that could have anything to do with it.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:39 PM

How are people crunching the numbers to compare it to rakeback. Everyway I do, it comes up almost even. I need 7250 to get 420. I play 3/6 6max.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4275 points / 9 points per 20 raked hands (at 2/4 level for me) * 20 raked hands = 9500 raked hands
Old 10-06-2005, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I thought that and I am not delusional.

I did say that 5630 points for $640, and that my personal offer for $755 worked out to about that.

To know for sure what % you are getting you need to figure if you are earning points at the blue, silver, or gold rate.

If 4000+ points for 120 is your personal offer and you are at the blue rate then I'd say Party screwed up and you might get some satisfaction if you emailed them. Seems like I saw further up in this thread that somebody got a standard 20% up to $100 bonus in response to his complaint.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:20 AM

Holy [censored], I own all of you guys!!!

Has anyone figured out how they assign the bonus amounts because they are offering me $1400. Has anyone else been offered this much?

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 33650 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $1400 in cash.

You have earned 127 regular points so far. You still have to earn 33522 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!
Old 10-07-2005, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Earn 33650 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st

[/ QUOTE ]
good jesus!!