Popcorn 7 9.09%
Pretzels 8 10.39%
Chips 16 20.78%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Cops Suck

Alright, here's the story :

I was just leaving my girlfriends house at 1:00 AM and noticed I had 3 missed calls. We were in the hot tub (oh ya [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]) when I missed the calls. I called my friend back and he said they were driving out to this guys house to do a lil smokin. My car sucks ass and this place is about 30 miles away, so I asked if they could drive back and get me. They were about halfway there but they didn't mind coming back to get me.

To put this into perspective cuz you wouldn't know where cities are in Iowa, I'll use the US as a base for the direction they were going and so on.

They drove from Oklahoma up to Iowa when I called him and he turned around and went to Colorado to pick me up. We then drove up through nebraska, south dakota, up to Minnesota (LOL I hope that confused you cuz that would rule)

anyways, I drove to this grocery store that is open 24 hrs and left my car there when they picked me up. We then took an alternate route up to this dudes house. My buddy who was driving rolled through a stop sign and was pulled over by the cops. The douchebag cop gave him a ticket that was like 72 bucks with all the fees.

Do you think I should pay for half the ticket since they drove back and picked me up? or do you think that it's his fault for running the stop sign, regardless of his reasons for being at that exact location at that exact time to get pulled over?