Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2005, 06:51 PM

Default So it begins..

So I've been lurking here for over a year, and finally decided to take a shot at the party 10+1's now that I'm home from school for the summer. It's going well. Unsustainably well actually.

I don't play nearly as much as I'd like to, but I consider myself an avid student of the game. You guys have helped my game tremendously without ever directly communicating with me, which is awesome.

I don't really know why I'm making this post, except to thank the brilliant minds who post here consistently, and to get that first post out of the way. I'll be posting hand histories and what not along the way, and I'll always be trying to improve my game. Not because I want to make millions of dollars playing poker (would be nice, but probably not my thing), but because I love this game.

This may not ever be looked upon with laughter like bruiser's early posts about small stakes problems, but I should at least get a high five for avoiding the ever-popular bad beat first post.

Later everyone, and good luck at the tables.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Re: So it begins..

From a fellow long-time lurker, recent poster....welcome, and best of luck to you. Looking forward to your posts.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: So it begins..

see you on the 10+1 tables