Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Sunday Picks

1-0-0 +.9 units

#1 Broncos -4.5 (-115) @ Miami 2units

I handicapped this game with Denver winning by 10. Other posters have mentioned the obvious so I'll add the distraction of a new Hurricane in the Florida area as a cherry on top. Play is a strong one so I'm playing 2 units.

#2 Indy @ Baltimore +130

Taking the Ravens here. Public loves offense and I feel very strong that the books are getting much more action on Indy's side both moneyline and spread. I believe Ravens win slightly over 50% against Indy at home. Strong bet with the line I'm playing 2 units on the Ravens +130.

#3 Packers/Lions Over 46

I would be very surprised to see the score below 50. Matter of fact I'd be surprised to see more than 4 of the Packers games this year below 50. 1 Unit

#4 Cards/Giant over 37.5

With last year's numbers I would have 40 points as my target. Is Eli more experienced? Warner more scoring friendly than King? Niether defense is upgraded and Cards will miss Duane Starks in the secondary. 1 unit.

If I didn't have a rule to never bet over/unders more than 1 unit the 2 above would have got 2. It is unusual for me to have 4 plays this strong. Now if I can just get the NFL to play along.... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]