Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Cashing out - Is it usually problematic?

Just wondered what others experiences were when trying to cash money out of a poker site back to your neteller account?

I had just deposited money at ultimatebet and wondered how much of a hassle cashing out would be. I made a 25.00 withdrawal and I received this message after 48 hours.

Dear ,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a withdrawal (#xxx in the amount of $25.00) and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal#xxx has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

They canceled my withdrawal. After I sent them an email to explain why I wanted to withdrawal money, they said I had to resubmit the withdrawal and they would process it within 48 hours.

(I should say that my withdrawal occured 24 hours after deposit, and I had played some in that time period, so what they said was incorrect)

So far this has been 4 days since I made my inital attempt to withdrawal.

Have others experiences with withdrawals been, for the most part, troublefree or troublesome?