Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2005, 04:34 PM

Default MultiMiner - New Party skin miner

Hey everyone.. I have spent the last couple weeks coding up a new miner for party skins. It's not perfect, but I've been using it for the past few days and I think it's in a good enough state for a first release.

Features: <ul type="square"> [*]Enabling/Disabling skins on the fly[*]Pick 6 max, 9 max, or 10 max tables for each limit on each skin[*]Ensure each table has a minimum number of seats occupied (customizable for each skin)[*]Windows Binary (no need for java)[*]Free (as in beer!)[/list] Todo: <ul type="square"> [*]I forgot to get the NL/PL tables working. That will be fixed ASAP.[*]No installer yet. Anyone actually want/need one?[*]I will add a global option dialog (for minimize to tray, start mining on startup, etc)[*]I might add a completely automated process (ie - open all skins, login (or cancel login), start mining..). good idea?[*]See website for full list.[/list]
Grab it here. I'll use this thread to track any bugs, suggestions, comments, flames, etc. There's no help or howto yet, but I'll get to that soon. You guys are smart, you'll figure it out.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Re: MultiMiner - New Party skin miner

I'm not gonna lie, this looks really great so far. Easy to use, but effective. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 05:52 PM

Hey great looking program can't wait to try it out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do you need a real money account on each skin to get it to open up 4 tables each or is there some other way to do it? I have a real party and a real empire login that both use to have real money it in. But when I opened a eurobet 'play' money account it only allows me to open up one table at a time it seems?

Anyone have any ideas on how to get a bajillion tables rolling without having to depo some money at each site? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

T
Old 09-19-2005, 06:49 PM

cant seem to get it to work, hmm
Old 09-19-2005, 06:56 PM

someone should check this for keyloggers etc

Krishan
Old 09-19-2005, 07:14 PM

I checked it and i found nothing "suspicious". I am using it right now to see how it works.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:39 PM

Default Tested Positive for *Trojan.Clicker.Small.Ht*

[ QUOTE ]
someone should check this for keyloggers etc

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran this file through *Online Malware Scan* &lt;http://virusscan.jotti.org/&gt;.

Positive hit for *Trojan.Clicker.Small.Ht*
Old 09-19-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Tested Positive for *Trojan.Clicker.Small.Ht*

Thats probably because he is using scripting to click stuff etc. I give it a few days before someone reports they get a email from Party that they are running malicious software. Same thing happened a while back with a guy that wrote Simple Mine or something to that effect.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;sb=5&amp;o=

Beware. You will also notice if you search around about SimpleMine people found similar virus type things.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:54 PM

yeah, unfortunatly, some virus scanners pick up compiled autoit programs as virus. i can assure (only in words, i guess) that this file contains nothing (keyloggers, etc). I have scanned this with the latest avg free with no viruses detected.

I am an application developer by trade and take things like this very seriously (in fact, i should md5 my zip.. damn, ok, i'm stupid). Here it is:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>5697aadbebbc31b02ad906cf2e310de9 multiminerv.1.zip</pre><hr />

Once again, you'll have to take my word for it.

Cheers,
runstop
Old 09-19-2005, 07:57 PM

Yeah, I agree.. as with any mining software, it probably goes against the pp agreement.. use at your own risk.

- runstop

[ QUOTE ]
Thats probably because he is using scripting to click stuff etc. I give it a few days before someone reports they get a email from Party that they are running malicious software. Same thing happened a while back with a guy that wrote Simple Mine or something to that effect.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;sb=5&amp;o=

Beware. You will also notice if you search around about SimpleMine people found similar virus type things.

[/ QUOTE ]