Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 05:28 PM

Default 4 table video

ok my 4 table video is up now to.

http://www.pokeravi.com/download.php?id=113

enjoy an start posting some of your own.

im not gonna post them here anymore in less people want me to because they have a seperate forum for comments on the site.

paul
Old 12-13-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: 4 table video

downloading it right now - will be a few minutes

will comment on it when im done watching

what did u just set up a camera by ur computer and explain every move you made? or just only set on the monitor and we have to watch?

thx
Old 12-13-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what did u just set up a camera by ur computer and explain every move you made? or just only set on the monitor and we have to watch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, there is software that will record the desktop. The above site has a tutorial on making videos.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:54 PM

Audio would be a nice touch!

I'd do one of these, but tight/weak donk-grinding isn't all that interesting.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:01 PM

how do you open a .rar file? i dont think ih ave the software - i went to one of the websites but it wants me to pay for it. im just about broke after buying pokertracker and PA hud, i can't afford to buy more stupid software lol - any other ways to open file>
Old 12-13-2005, 06:22 PM

www.rarlabs.com

Sorry that may be a pay site. Umm I use a mac specific software, jsut google for "rar extractor"
Old 12-13-2005, 06:48 PM

WinRAR is free.
http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm
Old 12-13-2005, 06:58 PM

I love the use of note pad, pretyt funny.

Tough-ass call with the JJ, the 8 was a terrible card to come, but the call was correct in the end, very read dependent, and since you'd just started that was a hard one, good job.

Edit: Raising 9Ts, UTG when it was 5 handed, that was purely steal ing with a hand that won't mind seeing the flop yeah?

You limped in the CO with JT off-suit, thought that was a bit much, stangely however when you fold 82h in the SB I would ahve actually called there. Since I'm playing 1/4th teh tables at 1/4th the stakes I think you are probably making the correcter play in both cases.

Final Edit: Thanks for the vide, very educational to me. Hard to watch it all in one sitting though, so I cut out half-way, will watch the rest later.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Tough-ass call with the JJ, the 8 was a terrible card to come, but the call was correct in the end, very read dependent, and since you'd just started that was a hard one, good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about the hand early on where the guy turned out to be bluffing a busted gutshot, I think that was an easy call. Nothing about that hand smelled like an 8 to me. Getting > 2.5:1, I call there nearly every time unless I have specific read that says not to, not the other way around.

SpaceAce
Old 12-13-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about the hand early on where the guy turned out to be bluffing a busted gutshot, I think that was an easy call. Nothing about that hand smelled like an 8 to me. Getting > 2.5:1, I call there nearly every time unless I have specific read that says not to, not the other way around.

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... I was thinking A8 was a VERY distinct possibility, A8s or somehting. And I think the hand he actually had shows that to be true, his hand was K9s I think, not far from A8 suited and easily in the same range, so if one is a possibility he could have played hte other the same imo. I'd call there too, but I would expect to lose 40% of the time, maybe people don't play their draws as agro at the lower stakes I play.