Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 05:09 PM

Default NCAA Picks for the weekend...

YTD on posted picks:6-8, last week:1-3

Kicked myself a little bit for being dead on correct with the ISU/OSU game, oh well [censored] happens...

WMU/Kent St...Over 56, this has been one of the games that has been quite the buzz in the gambling community, I really can't choose a side because most books have Kent at +7.5 which is up from +4. Both teams are god awful on defense and I expect a shootout.

CMU +9 v. Toledo, another 'buzz' game this week, opened at +10 now down to +7-7.5 all around, you've got one of the most popular angles in CFB which is a revenging, home dog coming off of a bye week. This isn't the same Toledo team they're winless on the road ATS and I don't expect this to be any different.

UTEP -20 v. Rice, if any of you have had the misfortune of a) watching Rice or even worse b) betting on Rice you know that this team is HORRIBLE, I know it's alot of points, but [censored] guys, this looks like a pretty safe bet here.
Also entertaining plays on the following...Tech-13 v. Baylor, Texas -37 v. OSU, and maybe UM -3 v. NW...I like it more if Mich drops to -2.5. BOL everyone.