Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 12-16-2005, 12:56 AM

Default record sng results-- hood sng tracker

I use hood sng tracker. I use the import from hard drive feature. Here is the problem, SOME TOURNIES AREN'T RECORDED ON MY HDD!!! WTF. I thought party was supposed to record EVERY sng played on your hdd. Last month i had about 125 missing, and this month, i already have 100 sngs missing! I keep track of how many hours i play in my head. I've played 60 hrs this month (10 tabling), and only 519 sng's recorded. I can also tell it's missing some tournies because sng tracker has $2600 less than my actual profit from my party poker account, which should be accounted for in the tourneys which weren't recorded. Any idea on what i'm doing wrong, i set party setting so it deletes them after 365 days and 99 megabytes.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:03 AM

Default Re: record sng results-- hood sng tracker

yep, same here. Party also claims that they're sending me my tourney hand histories to my email. not getting those either.
Shooby
Old 12-16-2005, 01:45 AM

are you sure you aren't closing the window of your lost tournies before it registers the placing in the HH? that would cause a tourney to not be recorded in sng tracker.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you sure you aren't closing the window of your lost tournies before it registers the placing in the HH? that would cause a tourney to not be recorded in sng tracker.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! THAT'S EXACLTY WHAT I'M DOING... WHEN I GET FIRST I IMEDIATELEY CLOSE BEFORE THE EMAIL hh POPUP WINDOW COMES UP... so i've been missing ALOT of 1st!!! Thanx for the heads up, i'l wait and click no and THEN close the window.

edit: i also close the window on the flop when i'm drawing dead in an all in situatoin.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:06 AM

sng tracker isnt working with the latest party beta release [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 02:51 AM

hm, it works with my party beta. was there a newer one released?

edit: did you change the watch folder location to /partypokerbeta? i know a lot of people forget to do this.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:30 AM

It often comes up with errors when it's missing the tournament amount, too. I've never had Party not write a HH to my HD though. For sure though SNG tracker is not ideal. It's a shame, and I wish I could get the source code as I'd have a good go at fixing it.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hm, it works with my party beta. was there a newer one released?

edit: did you change the watch folder location to /partypokerbeta? i know a lot of people forget to do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive figured out why, it now puts this at the top of the hh

Game #3208315402 starts.