Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 05:27 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You\'ve Done While Blacked Out

mine isn't that great but this is inspired by evan's boom boom thread. I suck at OOTing but maybe this will be a good thread and I can be accepted into OOTdom

- went to open bar formal for my frat
- go to diner with girlfriend, which is 3 blocks from my frat house right up broadway
- proceed to start yelling at my girlfriend that my house is "that way" (which was east), and she finally says "fine. you go your way and I'll go mine"
- talked to my girlfriend on the phoen while she tried to give me directions but I was too incoherent. then my phone died
- wander around manhattan in my suit
- have flashes of memory at around 74th and madison (~4 miles of walking in my suit), and also of walking through morningside park, which is not a safe place at 4am, of walking into a hotel looking for an ATM only to realize I have no wallet, and getting into a cab then getting out after one block realizing I had no money
- somehow made it back
Old 11-04-2005, 05:28 AM

Default Re: Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You\'ve Done While Blacked Out

I was cold at a beach bonfire party and kept trying to crawl out on the pallets we were burning to sleep.

edit: dumbest would actually have to be driving and/or having unprotected sex with bar skanks, but that's many many years ago.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:35 AM

Roommate's 21st birthday party last year.

We went to a party at a bar on Delancy and drank lots of long island ice teas. We cab it up to Astor Place with a couple girls. My roommate tries as ahrd as he can to get hit by a car. I finally grab his shirt to pull him back, then he escapes by wiggling out of his shirt. and running down 4th avenue. I go chasing him and we get him contained.

That's about I remember. The next morning I woke up on my floor with all the stuff that had been in my wallet moved to different pockets and my real ID mising.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:38 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

your roommate is awesome

pre-jackass, we played "return of the retard" with people from my old HS. we aren't that drunk since this was the beginning of the discovery of alcohol, but anyway one kid put on a bunch of hockey gear and stuff and my friend hit him with his car going 35

if this thread doesn't get 100 replies I give up on OOT [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 05:40 AM

New Year's Eve a couple years ago I was hitting on a girl who was 17 or 18 at a bar in Myrtle Beach she was there with her parents. After a while her dad comes up to me and says, "If you talk to my daughter ever again I'm going to throw you off that balcony". I was completely trashed and said something to the effect of, "What's up my nigga?!" while reaching out to shake his hand. He was a pretty big guy, so inretrospect that was fairly stupid.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:40 AM

well, my friend just pissed on my carpet and proceeded to pass right back out
Old 11-04-2005, 05:43 AM

Woke up after a heavy night of drinking with my face glued to my pillow because it was soaked with blood. Apparently, I crashed my face into the concrete while driving drunk on my bike.

Edit: on second thought, the actual dumbest thing was probably breaking a tooth when I passed out in the later stages of a frat party. The crashing my face into the ground part was pretty much the same though.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:45 AM

I also did this
Old 11-04-2005, 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also did this

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one kid put on a bunch of hockey gear and stuff and my friend hit him with his car going 35

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I don't think I can beat that. I don't believe you "weren't that drunk though." How could anyone be stupid enough to do this without being inexcusably wasted?