Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 09:17 AM

Default Am I in Trouble...?

So I'm playing a stars tournament last night (busted out in middle rounds. played horribly.) and happened to have my Y!M running (it logs me in automatically). And some very hott 22 y.o. blond says hi. Anyway, I'm bored with the tournament so I start chatting with her.

She says she goes clubbing and goes to the beach a lot. I tell her I'm too old and married to go clubbing. But mention I just settle for happy hour at my bar. Anyway we chat for awhile and she brings up my bar again. She says maybe she'll come by and see me sometime. Yea, we flirted a little, but I didn't think she was serious. Anyway, by the end of it all, she's fully aware that I much older and married with kids. And she says very seriously that she's coming to my bar tonite to do happy hour with me.

I'm kinda freaked out here. It's not like I'm gonna go bang her or anything. But this is still very weird. I figure there's like a 10% chance she'll actually show up.

Anyway this is her...

Am I in trouble?
Old 05-04-2005, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Am I in Trouble...?

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm playing a stars tournament last night (busted out in middle rounds. played horribly.) and happened to have my Y!M running (it logs me in automatically). And some very hott 22 y.o. blond says hi. Anyway, I'm bored with the tournament so I start chatting with her.

She says she goes clubbing and goes to the beach a lot. I tell her I'm too old and married to go clubbing. But mention I just settle for happy hour at my bar. Anyway we chat for awhile and she brings up my bar again. She says maybe she'll come by and see me sometime. Yea, we flirted a little, but I didn't think she was serious. Anyway, by the end of it all, she's fully aware that I much older and married with kids. And she says very seriously that she's coming to my bar tonite to do happy hour with me.

I'm kinda freaked out here. It's not like I'm gonna go bang her or anything. But this is still very weird. I figure there's like a 10% chance she'll actually show up.

Anyway this is her...

Am I in trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you stop at the ATM lunchtime and reserve a room at your local holiday inn.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:28 AM

yes, you are.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not if you stop at the ATM lunchtime and reserve a room at your local holiday inn.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my initial reaction too. But we chatted for a couple of hours and I really didn't get that vibe from her. She seemed like a nice girl. There was no sex talk. I don't think she's a pro.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:31 AM

I would consider that cheating. Why risk the wife and kids? Believe me, its not worth it.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:32 AM

Im no psychologist, but you did clue her in on where you would be, indicating to me you wanted her to show up.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my initial reaction too. But we chatted for a couple of hours and I really didn't get that vibe from her. She seemed like a nice girl. There was no sex talk. I don't think she's a pro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well let us know : )
Old 05-04-2005, 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im no psychologist, but you did clue her in on where you would be, indicating to me you wanted her to show up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. It didn't go like that. I don't remember the whole exact conversation, but at that point there wasn't even a hint of anything like that, at least in my mind. Maybe there was in hers. I dunno. The whole thing about her coming to happy hour didn't come up until the very end of the conversation. Frankly I was all hopped up on Nyquil at the time and was probably missing clues.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:35 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

only if you're stupid.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would consider that cheating. Why risk the wife and kids? Believe me, its not worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Copnsider what cheating? I'm not considering cheating. Not at all. But I do go to happy hour there all the time. I'm not going to stop going there. Maybe I'll invite some of my colleagues to go to happy hour with me today to head off any trouble.