Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Horrible play and an expensive reminder

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Don, no need to defend my case, but thanks anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just think badmouthing other players - at the table or in the forums - is a sad approach. Be friendly and be nice. Being online doesn’t give anyone a free card to be rude, and mouthing off to bad beaters is totally uncalled for. The riverplayer is your best friend. For every time he hit’s his 4-outer there’s 10.5 times he doesn’t - chips in your pot. So when your set of cowboys is beaten by an inside straight, just tip your hat and say “nice hand”. Those who catch the irony are the ones you should worry about.

D.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Horrible play and an expensive reminder

Pf, fine.

Lay this down on the flop. At best you have 10 outs, but diamonds are slightly tainted, and your queens and aces are very tainted. I think you have call pf getting those odds, but you absolutely have to drop this on the flop. His line is very suggestive of an overpair, which means you could be drawing to two outs (which have redraws). This is a protected pot by the AI guy, he can beat TP here and only has 10K behind so you don't have any real implied odds. There is just no reason to put another chip in post flop.