Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 12:39 PM

Default Re: The Last 7 Days

Was curious about the ROI for the STT's only, and the distribution of finishes. The numbers didn't work out for the # of games and $ in profit, but they did with 225 games. Curious to know whether this was a good STT week for you, about average, or worse than average -- obviously the rest of the week was great.
Old 10-19-2004, 05:30 PM

Default Re: The Last 7 Days

[ QUOTE ]
Was curious about the ROI for the STT's only, and the distribution of finishes. The numbers didn't work out for the # of games and $ in profit, but they did with 225 games. Curious to know whether this was a good STT week for you, about average, or worse than average -- obviously the rest of the week was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROI for that week was 22.45%(I think, my spreadsheet has moved on) which is actually a little lower than I think it should have been. Most of the 215s that I played were during peak hours or "fish hours." There was a short swing in there that was pretty bad relative to the strength of the field I was facing.

However, 22% is higher than my average, simply because I usually play a lot more than 225 tourneys in a week. I am playing at all shifts rather than just the peak conditions.

Another factor is, that I am almost always playing at another site as well, if I were simply playing 4 tables, I probably could add 2 or 3% to my overall.

However, I feel that 22% is attainable at all times, if you aren't grinding through them for 18 hours at a time. During peak shifts, I believe my ROI is averaging around 28%, and during the shark hours, it should be hovering around 12%.