Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 12:30 PM

Default New Orleans Omaha & Tournaments?

I’m headed to New Orleans on business next week and I’d like to play some mid-limit Omaha and O8. Does anyone know what Harrah’s is spreading and do they run weekly Hold’em tournament? I heard they had a pretty good 15-30 high game a couple of nights a week.

Thanks

Best of Luck
Old 07-14-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: New Orleans Omaha & Tournaments?

They do spread 15/30 Omaha high in the evenings most nights, and they also have a half omaha high / half holdem low limit game as well. Other games are fairly typical, with a bunch of 3/6 games, a 6/12 game or two, 10/20, and 15/30 holdem occasionally. They also have a 5/5 no limit game with a non-capped buyin if that is your thing.

In terms of tournaments, they have a flier that says they are going to be starting no limit tournaments every Sunday morning, but all it states is that there are more details to come about when they will start, buyin, etc.

Hope this helps.

H
Old 07-15-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: New Orleans Omaha & Tournaments?

Thanks, I remember the 6-12 being a great game the last time I was down there. In years past the Omaha was wide open but on my last trip it was dead, proly because I was playing in the morning and early afternoon.

I'll be in around Thursday and playing through Sunday mainly late PM early AM so I'm sure I get more action than my game can stand.

Best of Luck