Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: Wake Up Tries To Bite Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was hoping for some suggestions as to the cause or why one might either agree or not agree with my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your proposition is quite absurd and unfounded therefore you are getting the expected responses of jokes, bizarre criticisms and the like.

[/ QUOTE ]

But do you agree or disagree with me?
Old 02-12-2005, 12:10 PM

Default Re: What about IL Mostro (aka the Mad Swede)?

[ QUOTE ]
It seems Wakey have a hard time loosing an argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you would think he would be used to it by now.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:12 PM

I just think it was clear from your original post that you were trying to deduce the ability for rational political discourse by Swedes from your limited exposure to them on this forum, which is pretty funny in my opinion. I can't agree or disagree because I don't have enough info to make a proper judgement.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: Most Americans are TOTALLY Ignorant about.........

... thinking for themselves
Old 02-12-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just think it was clear from your original post that you were trying to deduce the ability for rational political discourse by Swedes from your limited exposure to them on this forum, which is pretty funny in my opinion. I can't agree or disagree because I don't have enough info to make a proper judgement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response, in other words you have nothing useful to add to my quest for knowledge about this subject. Funny how often that happens, Are you trying to get your post count up?

Also I find it amusing that you think my exposure to Swedes is limited to this (or any) internet forum. Are you by chance related to our resident forum psychic Cyrus? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2005, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you by chance related to our resident forum psychic Cyrus?

[/ QUOTE ]
Now now Wakey, you have already been shown that you conjure up meanings that are not stated in the text. It seems a bit silly to point fingers and accuse others of a behaviour you yourself are very guilty of.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lately a certain Swede has been posting quite often in this forum yet seems incapable of posting anything useful or at least both coherent and on topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seemed clear to me that you were basing your thesis on the posts of a specific Swede in this forum and I simply pointed out how ridiculous that would be. If you were not doing this, then I misread your original post. And please, don't lump me in with Cyrus...that man takes more abuse than I would care to stomach for the privilege to post on 2+2.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you by chance related to our resident forum psychic Cyrus?

[/ QUOTE ]
Now now Wakey, you have already been shown that you conjure up meanings that are not stated in the text. It seems a bit silly to point fingers and accuse others of a behaviour you yourself are very guilty of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Untrue and this is the final time I will address your contention. Since you have not been posting here all that long I was referencing something Sam H wrote many months ago on the same subject. You like most Swedes seem to think that if you are unaware of something that it does not exist.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you were not doing this, then I misread your original post. And please, don't lump me in with Cyrus...that man takes more abuse than I would care to stomach for the privilege to post on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, fair enough, I never meant to do something so offensive. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks again for your reply. Although I certainly had one Swede in mind his rantings only brought to the surface something I had considered for quite sometime.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And please, don't lump me in with Cyrus...that man takes more abuse than I would care to stomach for the privilege to post on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aytumious, please rest assured that Cyrus dishes out a lot more abuse than he takes on this forum. You have only witnessed the tail end of the cycle; that is, the chickens are now coming home to roost in Cyrus' case.