Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Problem receiving cashout at Party HELP

Heres the story:

On July 8th, 2005, I cashed out $1800 from my Party Poker account. My balance at the time was $1850 so it was almost all of my funds. Everything went fine until 2 days later when Party e-mailed me saying my account was being locked. The reason for my account being locked was because I had played heads up at a private table with a member from another poker forum. Me and the other member played 56 hands against each other and I won a grand total of $21. There was no chip dumping involving. In fact, we contributed $12 of rake, so I still lost a lot to the site.

Anyways, account was locked and I had to send in ID (copy of drivers license, a bunch of other [censored]). I'll admit I was a little lazy in sending in the documents but I got them in 2.5 months later. My account was then unlocked and I opened my account and there was $50 left in there. I waited antoher couple weeks and my cashout from July still had not gone through. I checked all my bank records and no cashout was received.

On November 23rd, I sent the following email to cashier@partypoker.com:

Dear Party Poker employee,

According to the history in the Cashier section of my Party Poker account, a cashout was processed on JULY 8, 2005 for $1800. However, that cashout was never received. Shortly after JULY 8, 2005, my account was locked. The problem has been cleared up with Partypoker.com and my account was unlocked. However, the money was never received into my bank account. According to the history, this transaction number is XXXXX. Please check up on this problem and fix this mistake.

Thank you,

-My name here

I received no response after 2.5 days and I resent the exact same email.

I still have received no response and it seems Party Poker has been very quick in the past in responding to my email so this seems a bit suspicious. What should my next step be and how long should I wait until I start to get very worried that they are not returning my emails.