Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: What are my chances?

[ QUOTE ]
Worst observation ever? Why? That's why this forum is becoming useless. Just a bunch of know-nothings flaming without reasoning.

Over aggressive players pay my rent. They always have and always will. I seek them out because they are profitable. A player with nothing but king high and a backdoor flush pays my rent. That's just the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I somewhat doubt that were you to play the OP headsup that he would be paying your rent. Your observation may not have been the worst ever but you do lack any context about the hand, the player's read of the other player, etc. You have no idea whether this particular opponent's check-raise on the flop likely means that he has a Q, perhaps it is more likely that a checkraise from this guy means a low pocket pair, or A high. Maybe you should stick to the actual topic of the thread rather than comment about the play of the hand.

Then again, this type of play pays your rent so go ahead - seek out bicyclekick and play him, what the hell do I care.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: What are my chances?

Implying that a player like BicycleKick is so bad that his style of play is +EV for YOU is about the most incorrect thing I have ever read on these forums.