Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 10:36 AM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge The Next Generation

I hear ya. Highlights could be edited down to a 3-4 minute clip pretty easily I'm guessin'. I don't know how far you guys go with the video production though. Just an idea that wouldn't get out of my head.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:42 AM

Has anybody suggested Roshambo yet?
Old 12-06-2005, 10:47 AM

Hey diebitter,

I have Roshambo confusion. On the WSOP Roshambo, they were playing what I always called, Rock, Scissors, Paper, as I was growing up. Eric Cartman's version has to do with kicking each other in the sack. Am I missing something?
Old 12-06-2005, 10:49 AM

Cartman version just MUST be OOT club rules' version I'd say.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
]
As of now I'm leaning toward going with Shooting Crimson with paintballs while he tries to hold on to water, and tazering someone. + some more stupid [censored] in the bay area.

If this gets blown away by other people in other areas with better suggestions, bigger balls, etc then so be it, but this is where it's headed so far. I would like to see someone get tazere'd

[/ QUOTE ]

Im kind of a newb at 2+2, but I have noticed alot of Minnesota/Canterbury players, which is where I am from. I'd let people shoot me up with a paintball gun in the Minnneapolis area for donations. Im pretty used to getting shot 20+ times so 200 wouldn't be that big of a difference.

I also have access to a military tazer, but im sure as hell not letting anyone shoot me with that. We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think a game of Anal Ring Toss (ala Stern) would be good. 1/2 the prize to the winner, 1/2 the prize to the ass-provider.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means, and I'm dying to know. There's no way I can type that into a google search at work, so can someone join the dots for me?

[/ QUOTE ]

DB,

Its exactly what you are probably thinking of, made popular by our King Of All Media, Howard Stern. A girl (or guy I guess) gets a butt plug with a stick coming out of it...well...plugged into their butt. Contestants stand a few feet away and try to toss rings onto the stick. The contestants stand in the place that affords the best view of the woman.

-Jihad
Old 12-06-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also have access to a military tazer,... We busted in on a guy having sex and shot him and he passed out for a few minutes. I think our tazer is a bit stronger then most retail ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have inadvertently invented the latest and greatest sexual fetish. This could easily replace autoerotic asphyxiation.

Autoerotic electrocution? Can one taser themselves? Perhaps we need to build a machine.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:04 PM

If you are doing this in a cold-weather area, how about sitting bare-assed on a block of ice? The longer the duration, the higher the $$. Or just have two people compete to see who can sit the longest.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:30 PM

I dont rememebr the title of the movie, but it had a sweet challenge....

Get a hamster a blow torch and a steel bucket.
Put the hamster on someones chest then put your foot on top of the bucket and the torch the sides while the hamster bites the [censored] out of the guys chest trying to escape

Enjoy!
Old 12-07-2005, 06:56 PM

Actually, you're only getting the data on non-payers... most have been paid, and those who have not will be.