Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 12-06-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: MySpace Trip Report

'Yako Trainwreck' has a certain ring to it.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trainwreck 2, anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean just myspace trainwrecks or trainwreck trainwrecks?
Old 12-06-2005, 08:51 PM

I edited. I would say for clarity, but that's not the truth. It's really because I came up with a slightly less lame descriptor that may fit future unfolding events.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:54 PM

Well, I think our goals are different, I don’t know how much advice I can give here…..

But I’d like to try

Typically the first internet date should *ALWAYS* be drinks. That way, if it turns out she’s the most boring person ever or perhaps gave you a fake picture and is in fact, Sasquatch, you can politely finish your drink and politely excuse yourself. One drink, one hour invested. If you go for dinner, you’re more invested…. Etc. IF YOU GO FOR A WEEKEND….. Well you see….. Meeting her parents should be outright out of the question. That is insanity…..

However if sounds as though you have no choice. What are you to do, she lives far away, right? Other than putting too much faith into this event I don’t think you botched anything. If it wasn’t meant to be it wasn’t meant to be. When she goes straight to bed instead of fooling around it means she’s already made some sort of decision and it’s probably already over…… When she says she’s “not sure” about visiting you it means she’s not and that it is DEFINITELY over….. But the important part is that that’s….. OK! Move on…… The internet sea is a large and bountiful and wondrous, magical, whimsical place with all types of wonderful specie and flora.

So if you live in a large metropolitan area, just don’t do this outside of an hour [censored] anymore. Also, get proactive; don’t wait for chicks to come to you! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! It’s a numbers game, baby! Get o out there. You talk to 50 chicks in a bar you’re going to get your feelings hurt when some reject you (and then all once you get past 10, because well, it will be kind of obvious what you’re doing)…. But online, baby? Come on!! You send out 100 canned responses you think you’re going to feel bad when you only get 7 responses??? [censored] NO!!! you’ll be delighted! That’s like 5 dates there! YOU can’t do that in a bar, baby!

Anyway, this advice was in haste as I was summoned and just took a nap, but I have more and wish to give it to OOT, my brethren.

Would anyone be interested in an online dating FAQ?

Baby?

Baby I love you OOT.. I ... love you.... I'LL [censored] KILL YOU HARLETT I'LL [censored] KILLLLLL.....

I'm sorry baby.... It's just ... I love you so much...

I love you so much it's just.. I get crazy, you know baby?

MY FINAL PIECE OF ADVICE!

1. girls love it when you say sweet things like

A. "I'll make you love me," and
B. "If I can't have you know one can!"
Old 12-06-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I ended up talking to her about it actually, and she said I didn't do anything wrong, that she just changed her mind. Isn't that women talk for saying that I did something seriously wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:56 PM

From her blog:

The weekend was good.. But I think you should stop asking yourself questions. Somethings just don't work out the way we planned them. You didn't necessarily do something wrong.. It just didn't happen. Nothing bad.

I just hope you don't take this in a bad way.. You need to stop thinking that you might have done something wrong. Because you didn't. It's just me.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1. girls love it when you say sweet things like

A. "I'll make you love me," and
B. "If I can't have you no one can!"

[/ QUOTE ]

C. "It puts the lotion on its skin..."
Old 12-06-2005, 09:00 PM

you have much knowledge in you.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Except for maybe the rural Midwest, everyone is ok with it now.

I remember three years ago when someone at a party was like, "Hey, beetz's name!, I heard you met your girlfriend on the internet......" .... chirp.... chirp chirp (record scratches) *tumbleweed*.

Oh, they laughed...... They had their fun..

NOW LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT I SAW THE FUTURE AND NOW I AM THE INTERNET DATING KING.

I need to write a book.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I met my first internet chick in 1997. Damn that was a long time ago. The people talking down on it back then are the ones all over it now.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From her blog:

The weekend was good.. But I think you should stop asking yourself questions. Somethings just don't work out the way we planned them. You didn't necessarily do something wrong.. It just didn't happen. Nothing bad.

I just hope you don't take this in a bad way.. You need to stop thinking that you might have done something wrong. Because you didn't. It's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Did someone post Myspace links in this thread and I missed them?

Good report, takes guts to post that here.