Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games

Old 10-26-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Woot!

Lee Jones posted in the zoo thread today that draw games probably wouldn't be happening. This was sad for a little while, but he just came back and said that he ought to have checked with the programming team first, because they were already working on a draw engine. !!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Woot!

Life is sweet.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:55 PM

If Stars adds any kind of draw games [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] (draw high, KC Lowball, triple draw) in ring games or especially tourneys, then I'm going pro [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2005, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lee Jones posted in the zoo thread today that draw games probably wouldn't be happening. This was sad for a little while, but he just came back and said that he ought to have checked with the programming team first, because they were already working on a draw engine. !!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so happy right now, someone spank me with Winning Low Limit Hold'em so I know I'm not dreaming!

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2005, 01:00 AM

Low limit 5CD the only game I can win at.....I'm going to pee my pants if PS adds it. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2005, 04:50 AM

Copied from the pile on thread is my post below:

Well he has now said that unbeknownst to him, the software programmers are planning to add draw games. I chimed in and said that besides triple draw, any high draw games should be pot-limit only rather than limit and should be 6-max like on 24h. Bluffing ain't worth squat in limit high draw and the games suck, but pot-limit high draw for various stakes would be a welcome addition imo. I'd play more of it on 24h if they had more players, but the player base of stars could make them go all the time.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:50 AM

Timprov becomes moderator of OP, pokerstars starts to make big changes to add other poker games. Coincidence? I think not! If only he had been made a mod boefore the WSOP finalized their 2006 tourney schedule....