Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you push on the flop?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2005, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Hi, could we please get a ridiculous # of votes in for Forest today?

I voted no, but now that I see we're the second hottest for the day, I'll put some time in. I'll try to get 100 votes in before I go to sleep.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Hi, could we please get a ridiculous # of votes in for Forest toda

I figured it out. St. John is in 9th place overall and is on the move. They've pulled ahead of us by 200 votes since my last post!!!
Old 10-14-2005, 01:00 AM

Will St. John Nepomuk Catholic be stopped? They appear to be logging about 100 votes every 5 minutes.

Great showing today, OOT. I hope many of you will stay on; I'm prepared to stick with it at least another week to see what the locals start to do. With their participation and leadership, we can propel Forest over the 10,000/day mark and on to victory.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will St. John Nepomuk Catholic be stopped? They appear to be logging about 100 votes every 5 minutes.

Great showing today, OOT. I hope many of you will stay on; I'm prepared to stick with it at least another week to see what the locals start to do. With their participation and leadership, we can propel Forest over the 10,000/day mark and on to victory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree we must stick with it for at least 1 more week. Even if we do not gain ground on the top 4. We need to push ourselves into the top 10 and hope that people start joining in when they see we can win. Push the wagon and hope people get on.

I think we proved today that 10K votes per day for the last 2-3 weeks of the contest would win it. However I do fear the last week is going to be nuts. I think some teams can do 20K per day at the end and are just waiting for the final sprint to start.

Peachy offer to post a pic if we win and watch this thing take off. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Gori you need to offer nudes as you messed up and put out to easy.[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Voting link