Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 04:01 PM

Default Re: McDonalds

Well, 2:45 seems like a pretty good time to do it. Its after 2 am, so almost everyone who was out that night has gone home, and its not early enough for them to be getting people in for pre-work breakfast. Between 2:30 and 3:30 seems like it would be the best bet, by far.

I dont know if every McDonalds is 24 hrs anymore; I havent eaten McDonalds in months. As the gay weightlifter mentioned, it would probably be up to the manager of the individual McDonalds, as most of them are franchised and there really wouldn't be any enforcable corporate policy about this. But if you order at the box and dawdle a bit, your food should be ready by the time you go to pay with your unusable credit card, and what are they gonna do, throw the food out? Perhaps, but you have a good chance of getting your hands on it pro bono.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ah hey another Missourian. Nice to meet you sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same to you. If you guys are interested, get the [censored] beaten out of you by 5 black McDonald's employees.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all Mcdonalds employees are black, and violent, no matter what your parents/tv have taught you. And no matter what thier color, I [censored] doubt they give two shits about giving away stuff for free.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obv yes, 24 hour mcdonalds. I thought they were all 24 hours now?

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't eaten at a McDonalds in about 10 years. I was driving home the other day at between 11 pm and midnight on a weekday (from Chicago to a suburb), and really had a McDonalds craving. I passed three that were closed. I ended up getting White Castle cheese sticks instead.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

All Mcdonalds employees are black and violent. Listen to what your parents/tv have taught you. Because they are black, and jewish, they are incapable of giving away stuff for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

In tribute of istewart, my first FYP ever.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. That helps so much because every single McDonalds is going to run exaclty like the one you go to.

[/ QUOTE ]

FiP