Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-18-2005, 01:20 AM
NateDog NateDog is offline
Senior Member

Location: Ventura County, CA
Default Absolute\'s customer service shines

The following is an email today with customer service. It's not about the $, it's about keeping the customer satisfied. They did a great job this time:

Old 11-18-2005, 02:29 AM
gharp gharp is offline
Senior Member

Location: Utah (sigh)
Default Re: Absolute\'s customer service shines

I played the initial deposit bonus at Absolute, then got away from there for a while. After a month or two they called me (on my phone...in my house!) and offered a whole bunch of stuff, including a good bonus deal, $50 free money, entry into a couple different tournaments and my choice of a hat or t-shirt. So I took 'em up on it, they asked whether I wanted a hat or t-shirt and I said "oh, how about a t-shirt".

In the mail later that week I get a t-shirt, golf shirt, bumper sticker, deck of cards and 2 hats!

So, yeah, I guess they're pretty good to their players, and I've never had a problem with their support (even though their software blows)...
Old 11-18-2005, 09:37 AM
Guest

I agree- great customer service. Their server froze up once and booted me out of a couple of hands. They made good. And then- the other day they gave me an extra $1400 to my Neteller account. I of course let them know about the error- and they gave me $50 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].