Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-18-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Absolute\'s customer service shines

The following is an email today with customer service. It's not about the $, it's about keeping the customer satisfied. They did a great job this time:

--Original Message--
Date: 11/17/05
To: support@absolutepoker.com
Subject: Re: $200 for $100 [#1401688]

Can you please see that the hands I played after the deposit are
credited toward the release requirements. As of this writing, they are not.

Thank you.

Natedog

and their reply

Dear Natedog,

Thank you for your email.

I was able to review your account and noticed that you accumulated around 36 raked hands within the time it took us to credit your account, after then you haven't accumulated any further pending points.

Unfortunately we cannot adjust pending points, but due to the delay we have manually released $10 from your pending account.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you!

Sincerely,

Kyoko
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"Continuing to be the Best and Most Trusted"
Support@AbsolutePoker.com

Refer your friends to Absolut
Old 11-18-2005, 02:29 AM

Default Re: Absolute\'s customer service shines

I played the initial deposit bonus at Absolute, then got away from there for a while. After a month or two they called me (on my phone...in my house!) and offered a whole bunch of stuff, including a good bonus deal, $50 free money, entry into a couple different tournaments and my choice of a hat or t-shirt. So I took 'em up on it, they asked whether I wanted a hat or t-shirt and I said "oh, how about a t-shirt".

In the mail later that week I get a t-shirt, golf shirt, bumper sticker, deck of cards and 2 hats!

So, yeah, I guess they're pretty good to their players, and I've never had a problem with their support (even though their software blows)...
Old 11-18-2005, 09:37 AM

Default Re: Absolute\'s customer service shines

I agree- great customer service. Their server froze up once and booted me out of a couple of hands. They made good. And then- the other day they gave me an extra $1400 to my Neteller account. I of course let them know about the error- and they gave me $50 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].