Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: 5/10 6-max stats check please

You're checking way too much after a PFR. You probably need to call more post flop as well.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're checking way too much after a PFR. You probably need to call more post flop as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that's another area that I feel like I can do better, but what if I'm just not hitting anything?
Old 11-12-2005, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that's another area that I feel like I can do better, but what if I'm just not hitting anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's checked to you and you're last to act 3 way or HU you really should be betting almost always. If the flop is A or K high you should bet it from any position 3-way. You're really checking a lot in this spot. I'm checking around 8% of the time. Maybe it should be 9 or 10%, but 22% is just absurd. You must be checking PP's when overs come too. That's really not a good idea most of the time.
Old 11-12-2005, 01:15 AM

Ok, I will keep this in mind when I play next time and see if I can catch myself doing that. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2005, 06:03 AM

Sorry, I didnt really read the thread, Im sure this has been said better than I'm saying it but another opnion always helps.

When I saw your vpip, pfr, and wtsd I "knew" your agression would be way to high. I was guessing around 3.5. Wrong!

With the combo of your vpip, wtsd, af, and w$sd, there can be only one conclusion: you are weak tight. You play tight pre flop and then are exploitably tight post flop. I bet you are a losing player to a lot of lags.