Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Message From GoT:

GoT: "I'm not doing to do any more of these daily hand posts unless I win the mod battle championship."

Go to OOT and vote for GoT! By his request no gimmick accounts please.

Vote GoT
Old 10-20-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Message From GoT:

and of course newhizzle acts like a tool and doesn't vote for our mod, good job dude

also, as per GoT's request, don't make any gimmick accts to help him win, we are better then those that made the gimmicks for citanul
Old 10-20-2005, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GoT: "I'm not doing to do any more of these daily hand posts unless I win the mod battle championship."

Go to OOT and vote for GoT! By his request no gimmick accounts please.

Vote GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's good to see that the no content posts are no longer cluttering up the forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Incidentally, I believe that our showing of love for GoT helped inspire him to return to posting hands in the forum last night. For that I would take 10000 no-content posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Show your love people!
Old 10-20-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and of course newhizzle acts like a tool and doesn't vote for our mod, good job dude

[/ QUOTE ]

up until like 2 days ago, i didnt even know who he was, he should make more posts in the forum he runs

really nothing against him, when i voted for citanul the first time, i didnt even know he was our mod

plus the bad beat reply from citanul i posted in OOT is [censored] hilarious and i like to do whatever i can to piss of jason_t
Old 10-20-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

up until like 2 days ago, i didnt even know who he was, he should make more posts in the forum he runs

really nothing against him, when i voted for citanul the first time, i didnt even know he was our mod

plus the bad beat reply from citanul i posted in OOT is [censored] hilarious and i like to do whatever i can to piss of jason_t

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll echo that. I've learned a lot more from Citanul than I have from Guy on Tilt. If GoT wants to fix that, he can, then I'll vote for him. But what I've learned from Citanul in my SNG lurkings out paces what I've seen out of GoT. We were told to vote for our favorite, not for who mods our particular forum.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:20 PM

If this is true, you haven't read nearly enough of GoT's post.

Not to come off like a dick, but there's basically not way that you'll learn more about poker from any STT player than from GoT.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is true, you haven't read nearly enough of GoT's post.

Not to come off like a dick, but there's basically not way that you'll learn more about poker from any STT player than from GoT.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's a lot of really, really strong discussion in the new daily hand post. Nick Royale, sfer, Joe Tall, Qtip, and Dcifthis all have great contributions. But all I'm seeing from GoT is a hand post and then a comment about his preflop raise. I'm waiting for explanation of the play, thought process on each street, etc. That's what is going to help the game. So right now, with the vote at Citanul vs GoT, I'd go Citanul. If it was Citanul vs GoT et al, I'd vote GoT.

Just thinking out loud.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:34 PM

You won't be able to beat STTers. They're so bored with life from STTing all day that they are making gimmick accounts called CitMustWin001,002,etc. Sad.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:36 PM

Does anyone else pronounce GoT as Goat?

Hmmmm Goats losing by like 15 votes.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:36 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

this whole thing is so stupid

and yes I'm just saying that because I'm pissed I'm not a mod and even more pissed that some [censored] made me blue again

message to whoever made me blue: suck my balls