Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 10:48 PM

Default A very interesting preflop situation

The limp-reraiser (MP1) is a multitabling tag. We have alot of history together within the past few days and he knows I'm a multitabling tag as well. There is no way he overlimped 2 players with a higher pair. He definitely has some suited cards and is reraising hoping I will cap to eliminate some of the field.

Touche to his limpreraise btw. I will be raising this field with alot of suited hands and with 2 posters involved he should expect his limpreraise to succeed in folding out the 2 posters.

Postflop, unfortunately isn't interesting.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (6 max, 10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. MP3 posts a blind of $15. CO posts a blind of $15.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP3 (poster) checks, CO (poster) checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, MP3 folds, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls.

Flop: (24 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (14 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds.

River: (16 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 18 BB
Old 10-14-2005, 11:03 PM

Default Re: A very interesting preflop situation

what is even more interesting is that you got 10 players at a 6max table!

I agree that it was a nice preflop move by him...too bad it really didn't pan out the way he expected...though perfectly for you.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The limp-reraiser (MP1) is a multitabling tag. We have alot of history together within the past few days and he knows I'm a multitabling tag as well. There is no way he overlimped 2 players with a higher pair. He definitely has some suited cards and is reraising hoping I will cap to eliminate some of the field.

Touche to his limpreraise btw. I will be raising this field with alot of suited hands and with 2 posters involved he should expect his limpreraise to succeed in folding out the 2 posters.

Postflop, unfortunately isn't interesting.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (6 max, 10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. MP3 posts a blind of $15. CO posts a blind of $15.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP3 (poster) checks, CO (poster) checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, MP3 folds, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls.

Flop: (24 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (14 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds.

River: (16 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 18 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing to say except this game looks pretty awesome.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:07 PM

hrm thats odd. it wasnt a 6max table. i used the bison converter. it also seems to have messed up the river action. it says theres 3 players but only 2 people showed action...
Old 10-14-2005, 11:10 PM

nice cap preflop and nice final pot.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:39 PM

ain't nothin wrong with that
Old 10-15-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have nothing to say except this game looks pretty awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

this game was actually really hard. there were too many chasers. aces never win. i eventually had to get up and leave and join a table where the players actually know what theyre doing and stopped chasing so much.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:53 AM

Can you please change your avatar so I can tell your posts from bobbyi's? Thanks.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:11 AM

im gonna change it very soon