Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 12:10 AM

Default Welcome RakeReduction

Please join us in welcoming www.RakeReduction.com to the Affiliates/Rakeback forum. We'd like to take this time to let you get to know this affiliate. Feel free to ask the owners of RakeReduction questions in this thread. In addition, we'd like to use this thread to hear some feedback from RakeReduction users. You are encouraged to post any experience, good or bad. But if you post a bad experience, please provide some proof or the post will be considering flaming and will be deleted.

1. What is the name of your website
RakeReduction.com

2. What is your 2+2 name/what account name will you go by in this forum
RakeReduction

3. How long have you been an affiliate
Since 2004

4. How many players do you have
Over 3000

5. How many employees do you have
6 person staff

6. How long have you played poker
2 years

7. How long have you been a member of 2+2
1 year

8. What are some of the features of your site
24/7 Support, Cashout anytime, MGR & Referral Cash Prizes, Highest Rake Offered

9. How old are you

10. Where are you located
Canada/USA

If you were a bottle of soda and somebody had vigorously shaken you, would you let someone else open you up?
Twice on Sunday

Once again, take this time to learn more about this affiliate. Ask questions and engage in civil discussion. Read the experiences of others, or post your own. Hopefully this will help you, the player, find the best affiliate for your needs.

You can also find information about sites and percentages offered by this affiliate in the stickied thread that will be posted in the near future.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Welcome RakeReduction

This is sad.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:37 AM

I don't think so, I welcome the opportunity to get feedback directly from them. Here's my question:

10 players in on a hand, rake taken by site is .10, does a rakeback deal player get a percentage of the .01 he put in or was the raked amount too small? Forgive if this is too basic a question but I'm new to the whole rakeback thing.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think so, I welcome the opportunity to get feedback directly from them. Here's my question:

10 players in on a hand, rake taken by site is .10, does a rakeback deal player get a percentage of the .01 he put in or was the raked amount too small? Forgive if this is too basic a question but I'm new to the whole rakeback thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I am not rake reduction:

The penny gets added to the player's MGR. At the end of the month, the player gets a percentage of that MGR back (his rakeback percentage). So yes, in effect, he does get a percentage of that penny back.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:43 AM

Why do you say that? These posts can be very useful for a person looking for a rakeback provider. Some people may be looking for a smaller affiliate with a few dozen or a few hundred players. Some people may be looking for a larger affiliate with a few thousand players. You get to know some more personal information about an affiliate that isn't listed on their webpage.

If you want to ask this affiliate about percentages, sites, policies, payment frequency, customer service, extra incentives, or anything else, here is the place to do it.

If you would like me to ask different questions, reply to the thread I started about this topic.

Cup
Old 10-14-2005, 12:49 AM

Ya if nothing else i can answer questions
Old 10-14-2005, 12:50 AM

I'm glad to hear that and I want to believe it, so maybe I misunderstood BattlePoker site when it indicates players receive rake back on "raked hands" and that those are hands that have a minimum of .25 taken from the pot, which btw, won't happen very much w/ me cause i'm at lower limits where the amount taken out is usu. around .05-.15, and only occassionally goes to .25
Old 10-14-2005, 12:53 AM

Do you have an offer for Party Poker yet?
Old 10-14-2005, 12:53 AM

so tell me what is so unique about the battlefield business model that they can offer such high rakeback and guarantee that it will last forver?
Old 10-14-2005, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad to hear that and I want to believe it, so maybe I misunderstood BattlePoker site when it indicates players receive rake back on "raked hands" and that those are hands that have a minimum of .25 taken from the pot, which btw, won't happen very much w/ me cause i'm at lower limits where the amount taken out is usu. around .05-.15, and only occassionally goes to .25

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, the answer I gave was for the majority of the major sites like Party and Skins. I have no idea how Battle Poker calculates MGR, and based on how you described it, it sounds like a 10 cent drop might not qualify for rakeback.
Closed Thread