Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Welcome ReduceTheRake

Is this not spam and should be deleted?!

Edit: I guess it is OK ta advertice in this forum.. I think this forum should be called affiliates/rakeback and spam!!
Old 10-18-2005, 04:34 PM

Siingo...

Its not SPAM, since they paid for the right to advertise! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 06:57 PM

geez, talk about chitting your advertising money down the drain. The guy starts offering rakeback to Party players, lies about it, then gets into it with one of the most respected people in the forum. What a jackass. Rename the site dude and maybe try to do honest business.

I for one, wouldn't sign up with a 20 year old kid if my life depended on it. Just what I want, a kid handling large amounts of money. No thanks here.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:25 PM

Age has nothing to do with it. There are a lot of 20 year olds that are more trustworthy, business savy, and ethical then a lot of 50 year olds.

I dropped out of high school at the age of 17 and opened my own business, I never finished grade 12. By 20 I had 4 video stores and was doing almost 2 million a year in sales, I was a "kid handling large sums of money" whats your point?
Old 10-18-2005, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Age has nothing to do with it. There are a lot of 20 year olds that are more trustworthy, business savy, and ethical then a lot of 50 year olds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. And sometimes AJ beats AK.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:42 PM

this thread is rediculus, the affiliate is obviously trying to protect what he has with poker sites by not leaving a paper trail to get him in trouble. It semes like Diablo was trying to bait him into saying stuff he obviously only wanted to talk about privately. Why is age a concern? obviously he can handle the business if he already has 420+ players. I dont understand why he is getting flamed so hard.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on El D. He is privy to SECRET INSIDE KNOWLEDGE. Respect that! Who could be more trustworthy?

[/ QUOTE ]

busterstacks?
Closed Thread