Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-10-2005, 05:16 PM

Default I just talked to my Party contact

I have just gotten off the phone with an affiliate manager at Party. He told me several times that rakeback is NOT endorsed by Party at this time. Any affiliate who is currently offering rakeback is doing so without Party’s consent and at his own risk.

While I can’t discuss the specifics of the conversation (at his request), Party seems to be creating an internal system that will act as an alternative to rakeback. He will be giving me more information on this in the next 2 days.

After hearing this, it is my recommendation that people wait a few days until this is cleared up before they decide to sign up for rakeback at Party. This is a chaotic time where people are scrambling to sign up again at Party. I think that it is in your best long-term interests to see how this situation develops before making your decision.

I'm sure someone is going to reply with 'I am endorsed by Party' or something along those lines. If this is the case, then it is most likely only an unofficial endorsement by another affiliate manager. And if that is true, then there are conflicting statements being made by the affiliate team and players should use extra caution at this time.

Cup
Old 10-10-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: I just talked to my Party contact

[ QUOTE ]
He told me several times that rakeback is NOT endorsed by Party at this time. Any affiliate who is currently offering rakeback is doing so without Party’s consent and at his own risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said that several times, but nobody ever takes me seriously because I'm not an insider or an affiliate. I'm just someone who does a lot of research and exercises a lot of common sense.

Mark my words, Party will go after an affiliate who openly endorses Party rakeback on an internet forum or a .com website.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:27 PM

thank you.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:27 PM

I have read most of your posts in this forum and they seem to be great advice.

It doesn't make any sense to jump into a new rakeback deal this soon after recent events.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:28 PM

What you just says seems to conflict with what another moderator in this forum, craig_r, has been saying. Whose information is accurate?
Old 10-10-2005, 05:35 PM

Yeh I know that Craig and the Raketracker team say they will be offering rakeback from Party, and I know Craig is a mod in this forum so Id consider him a reputable source. Whose right here? So confused! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So confused!

[/ QUOTE ]

That pretty much sums up my perspective [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think the best plan of action is to take a week long roadtrip (maybe hit up the B&M) and wait for the dust to settle a bit.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:43 PM

It may or may not be in conflict. That's kinda the point. I believe Craig's comments are based on a previous conversation with an affiliate manager. It very well may be possible that RakeTracker will offer Party rakeback in the near future. The point is that nothing is official right now. The wise decision is to wait a few days until this gets cleared up.

Cup
Old 10-10-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What you just says seems to conflict with what another moderator in this forum, craig_r, has been saying. Whose information is accurate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the OP's information is backed up by both a recent conversation with a Party manager, and also the actual writing on Party's T&C for affiliates:

"You shall not and shall not authorize, assist or encourage any third party to: 3.2.9 Offer any so-called “rake-back” schemes or similar which offers or allows a proportion of the player’s rake to be returned to the player in any form."

So unless Craig can give you something in writing, from Party, it seems the OP is correct.

I hope the OP is correct and that Party is working on an alternative to rakeback, but I don't see how it could possibly work.

Do they only offer it to those who did not sign up through an affiliate? Because otherwise you could do both.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He told me several times that rakeback is NOT endorsed by Party at this time. Any affiliate who is currently offering rakeback is doing so without Party’s consent and at his own risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not surprising in the least.

[ QUOTE ]
While I can’t discuss the specifics of the conversation (at his request), Party seems to be creating an internal system that will act as an alternative to rakeback. He will be giving me more information on this in the next 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is.