Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits

Old 09-27-2005, 10:19 AM

Default overall multi limit stat post

Heres my overall stats since june. I was lurking here before then and had a -BB/100 WR after varience set in. I started posting and I learned, I read, I made friends. How am I running now?

Old 09-27-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Re: overall multi limit stat post

nothin'?
Old 09-27-2005, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nothin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your only singnifigant sample size is your .50/1 stats which are fine. Keep playing and learning post flop skills, since they are much more important then PT stats.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:37 PM

If you want a considered reply, you might try this thread.

Edit: Oh, a joke post. (Actually read the stats.) Well, I would say the answer to "How am I running now?" would be....

"Hot."
Old 09-27-2005, 07:42 PM

God Im so tired of the micros. Both the game, rake, and this section of the forum. 2/4 cant come any sooner.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God Im so tired of the micros. Both the game, rake, and this section of the forum. 2/4 cant come any sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2005, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God Im so tired of the micros. Both the game, rake, and this section of the forum . 2/4 cant come any sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that supposed to mean?
Old 09-27-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure what reply you are looking for. If you are looking for a critique on your stats, then there really isn't much to say except

1 your VP$IP for rull ring is a little high IMO, but some wining players get away with that
2 you are running hot at 1/2
3 your sample size is way too small
4 VR provided a great link that you can stack up your stats against and see where you stand

FWIW you say you can't wait to move up to small stakes. If you posted something like this there, especially when there is already a good link for your question, you would get flamed. The micros are cool in that they are allow people to ask questions without a lot of hastle.

Lastly, how can you flame probably the best or maybe second best (SS is a good tie) forum on this site. The wealth of knowledge and quality posters here make this a poker gold mine. Respect what others have to give.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:25 PM

It means Im tired of playing in the kiddie pool. (Frustrated)

Dont take me wrong, the advice Ive gotten from SOME of the people here has been an asset to me, but as of late a large chunk of the micro board is just junk "Did I play my AA right" "Whats my line on a 50-50 decision with no reads because I dont pay attention" just a waste of space and bandwidth.
Again I dont mean to offend the good posters here, some of which replied to this post. You guys are great, seriously. But the next time I get scolded about 20K not being enough hands to judge 90 days of "overall multi-limit stats" Im going to scour this forum yelling at people to go to the beginners forum for all the stupid crap I see. It's the same thing.

I didnt post this to ask "am I beating these games" I asked how am I running for 90 days and how do my stats look just starting out at 6max. (This is the reason I originally posted this in HUSH and then was told to post it here)
And no.. Im not ging to post something in a million page post about stats because I actually want someone to read it....If I pulled up a 10-12 page post I doubt I would read all of the replies.

But i dont think anyone can disagree that the micro limit rake blows in the long run.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure what reply you are looking for. If you are looking for a critique on your stats, then there really isn't much to say except

1 your VP$IP for rull ring is a little high IMO, but some wining players get away with that
2 you are running hot at 1/2
3 your sample size is way too small
4 VR provided a great link that you can stack up your stats against and see where you stand

FWIW you say you can't wait to move up to small stakes. If you posted something like this there, especially when there is already a good link for your question, you would get flamed. The micros are cool in that they are allow people to ask questions without a lot of hastle.

Lastly, how can you flame probably the best or maybe second best (SS is a good tie) forum on this site. The wealth of knowledge and quality posters here make this a poker gold mine. Respect what others have to give.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really....so when higher limit players write those "monthly goals" posts and comment on short term runs thats OK?
How is this different?

--And yes I obviosuly know Im running hot. And yes Its a small sample...but the FAQ says 10K, before noticing anything relevant...Ive been told 20K is better, and Ive seen others telling me 150K is minimum. See my point? This section is full of contradictory posts and advice.

After the sledgehammer I took to my confidence 90-120 days ago I was looking for a "way to pull yourself out of it!" reply. It would help me build back that overall confidence. But whatever I dont need coddling... I'll only post hands for now on, obviosuly know one cares about stats or anythig else relavent. Flame on.