Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-31-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Is Full Tilt the worst site for Suckouts?

Sounds like your game needs some work if you lost that hand.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:10 AM

Sorry ORT, but I'm going to have to agree with Softcore on this one. One of the sure-fire signs of a soft table that I look for when I first sit down is players calling multiple all-ins with AA.

/mc
Old 12-31-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry ORT, but I'm going to have to agree with Softcore on this one. One of the sure-fire signs of a soft table that I look for when I first sit down is players calling multiple all-ins with AA.

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]

well i think you guys all have too little information to make these judgements. first off, during that span, i only had more than 1 person allin once. and in that hand a small stack pushed utg with Q4o [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] and another went all in with TT. so basically some of you are saying that if i was a "good" player, i shouldve folded this almost 3:1 hand, because there are multiple all ins? its basically folding the nuts. like holding JJ on a 3 8 J board with two hearts, if you have your opponent on the flush draw, you gonna fold that too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]

well i think you guys all have too little information to make these judgements. first off, during that span, i only had more than 1 person allin once. and in that hand a small stack pushed utg with Q4o [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] and another went all in with TT. so basically some of you are saying that if i was a "good" player, i shouldve folded this almost 3:1 hand, because there are multiple all ins? its basically folding the nuts. like holding JJ on a 3 8 J board with two hearts, if you have your opponent on the flush draw, you gonna fold that too? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to fold if the flush card is coming. Otherwise, don't.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:23 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i dunno but it's the best site for giving me $1,100 for just playing there!!! i just won 3 drawings today for their $10k a day giveaway.!! that's pretty exciting.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:57 PM

"If you assume this thread is about all in suckouts from preflop all in situations, then you cant control losing with way better hands than your opponent(s). Just like in the bad beat forum where I posted my aces losing to a 1 outer on the river against 2 opponents, after calling THEIR all ins preflop. I geuss you're saying that because I lost I'm not good enough of a player to win with AA?"

Technically you are right, but I'd gather you are too stupid to ever be a very good poker player.

-Michael
Old 12-31-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A player with his full arsenal of strategies and tactics should never lose when the cards give him such a giant advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't never say 'never'. Playing with skill will lessen the chances of an 86% favorite going down the pooper...but that 14% can't possibly be reduced to 0%