Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help

Old 11-26-2005, 09:01 PM

Default Mozilla question

For some reason, when I go to certain sites (RapBasement and eBay being the most common) they will load up very slowly, around 5 minutes for a page on RapBasement and it can be as long as 10-15 minutes on eBay. I use Mozilla. I thought using IE on these sites would fix this problem, but it doesn't help. Occasionally they will load at a normal speed, but as far as I can tell, this is random. I tried rebooting, but it didn't do much.

Anyone experience this, or know of a fix? Thanks(Oh yeah, I posted this in OOT first, then decided to crosspost it here...couldn't rob you guys of the hot girls that OOT requires [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Old 11-27-2005, 03:13 AM

Default Re: Mozilla question

Check for spyware/adware, though usually it would cause problems all the time. Also delete all non-essential cookies and clean out your cache. Firefox makes this easy under tools->options->cookies/cache.

Also if you are blocking the cookies of certain sites especially some of the ones for the bigger ad sites, then you can get redirection errors.

And please don't overstimulate the computer geeks here with those kinds of pictures or you won't be able to get coherent replies.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: Mozilla question

Hmm I cleared my cache and deleted nearly all of my cookies, still won't load.