Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars Tournament Wish List.

[ QUOTE ]
For example, tonight after the Omaha 10+1 at 2am (EST), there's nothing until 8 am.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the restart servers tuesday nights. but i very well may be making that up.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 AM

playing mtts doesnt seem worth it with the 20% pay out. if they want to give us variety, they should use it for only a few tournys.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For example, tonight after the Omaha 10+1 at 2am (EST), there's nothing until 8 am.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the restart servers tuesday nights. but i very well may be making that up.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm almost positive they do. The 1 table SNGs are non existant late Tuesday nights.

And the 150 satellites would be great. I'd also like a $10 deep stack tourney. $10 is stretching my bankroll, I can't even think about $30.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:03 AM

One way to fill up the 180 seat SNG quickly and have various buy levels would be to alternate them. Have a $20, then when it fills, have a $10, then a $30, then $5... etc. Or have two in waiting, one varying from $5 to $20, and the other varying from $30 to $50 or $100.

I would also like to see a 150/300 level inserted in the structure.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:12 PM

That 20% structure is awful. The only reason people play micros is to turn a small amount of insignficant money into hopefully something significant. Playing 3 hours and winning 45 cents was bad before, but now it's even worse. If anything I'd like to see fewer places paid in the micros. At least then making the money would actually be interesting.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:15 PM

They need to add a 1 dollar rebuy for drunks only on Friday nights. Let the chat go...don't go banning people unless it gets really out of line. Rig it somehow too, seriously Lee, add a couple more 2's and 4's into the RNG.

Ok, seriously, more 180 man SnG's with higher and lower limits in primetime when diluted player entries shouldn't be a problem. Do away with the 20% payout structure. Back to 10%, haven't heard one person in favour of this change yet.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:58 PM

UB usually has $3 rebuys late at night that I've played hammered a few times. I've woke up saturday mornings a few times and realized I've qualified for the Sunday 200+15.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:20 PM

Got to get rid of the 20% payout structure. It is just flat bad, especially for the micro tournys.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where are the Deep Stack tourneys? I saw them mentioned on the website, but haven't seen one on the tourney board- are they specifically labeled?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokerstars.com/board2.html#deepstack

Henry