Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 10-29-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Notes on your computer - response to locked thread - axeshigh

From a lost thread

The notes aren't in a random text file; at least not on my computer. They are in a file in the Partypoker directory called "Notes."

You should be able to edit this file at any time and have it show in the notes when you are playing.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Notes on your computer - response to locked thread - axeshigh

Yes, I am aware of this. The question was, if I understood it correctly, 'Will the notes update automatically if someone changes his username?, which I thought implied that the person does not know of the username change and will see the appropriate notes for a specific person. So no, there is nothing that tracks usernames and account names as it's a random text file, and yes, if you do know that someone changed his username from x to y, you can go fiddle with the text file and change it, though it would be easier just to rightclick on the guy's name and add the appropriate notes. Hope this clears it up.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:06 PM

Yeah, you can't keep the notes. I just didn't think a file called "Notes" in the PartyPoker directory was random, and I thought I'd pass along something possibly useful to others.

I don't really have anything in mind with this post. Just being a pain I guess.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:07 PM

Ok, I guess my reply wasn't really needed but I guess my sn wouldn't have been in the title if I wasn't supposed to reply so I did. We can let this die now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2005, 11:10 PM

Ok, while I am being a punk now, I just want to say that I didn't originally put your sn in the title to be a punk. Partially, I thought you might not know the file name and might not be interested and partially I wanted to make it clear which post I was responding to.

"This thread is dead to me now", microbet said as he tore off part of his sleeve.