Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Anyone Play on Prima?

I also posted this in the internet forum, but I know many of the multi tabler NL's hang out here.
I signed up at Battlefield today for their rakeback, and so far the players look decently juicy (kinda tight but unbelieveable passive post flop, like calling down with a set) but the features are so tough to deal with.
Automatically brings up your next move, EVEN if you are in the middle of making a move on one table. Once it moves you, if you do make your move there, it does not bring you back to the other table. Also to bet an amount other than 1,2,3,4 or all in, you have to use the slider and it is terrible and kinda hard to read.
If anyone has any tips for me please let me know, I have never had any problems at bodog (3) or eurobet (4) but have not been able to handle 3 at prima.
Thank you.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Anyone Play on Prima?

Yea, I have been playing Prima lately. it take some getting used to but if you type in your bet then hit <enter> then the ammount shows up on the bet button. I have found that the 10 player tables are fairly tight while the one 6 player I played was ridiculously loose.......As a matter of fact....I need to post a question regarding that table
Old 10-18-2005, 06:21 PM

Bco,
Thank you for your response... I thought I had tried that, but it was probably when the crazy tables were switching. I'll definitely try that before I give up.
Thanks.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:23 PM

The biggest problem with prima is that mucked hands is shown in the hand history. Lets say I raise 4xBB with AA UTG. Everyone fold. Now they can go into the hand history and check which hand you had. Its like playing with open cards.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:27 PM

Seriously? That is ridiculous... I'll have to look into that.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The biggest problem with prima is that mucked hands is shown in the hand history. Lets say I raise 4xBB with AA UTG. Everyone fold. Now they can go into the hand history and check which hand you had. Its like playing with open cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know where youre playing but Ive played 3 different Prima skins and the cards arent shown at showdown unless the river bet is called (just like every other poker site).

If thats happening where youre playing, which is hard to believe, you need to find a new skin.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:32 PM

Havent checked if they have fixed it yet, but it has been like this the last couple of months. Should be here:
Menu/options/gamehistory
Old 10-18-2005, 06:38 PM

Yep, its still there. Prima is the site where you play with open cards [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm. Am I missing something?

** Dealing card to xxx: 3 of Diamonds, 10 of Spades

xx raised - $xx.00

xxx folded

xxx folded

xxx folded

xxx folded

xxx folded

xxx mucks:

xxxwins $xx.00 from the main pot

End of game 546387xxx
Old 10-18-2005, 06:45 PM

Says "did not show" for me on gamehistory unless it went all the way to showdown.
And about the betting amount you don't have to press enter so I just type in like "4" then press bet and alt tab to next table. Oh and yes I hate the auto-tabing when its your turn, that just sucks.