Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 08-26-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Hand Converter Project

Awhile back I posted that I had been looking at bisonbison's hand converter with an eye toward fixing some bugs. But after looking at the code, I was worried about introducing more bugs and decided a refactoring was in order. After spending some time with the original code, I decided rather to rewrite a converter from scratch using bison's work as a guide.

I am ready to release a first version of that code. A web interface can be found here. You will also see a link to the source code in case you want to look at it. See the supported games link for grid showing what hand histories are currently supported and which output formats are available.

I intend to continue adding support for more histories, but if someone wants to jump in and help, that would be great. I also want to get more output formats available asap.

The downloadable code also includes a command line interface to the modules. All modules and scripts have POD documentation.

The modules are all licenses under the same terms as Perl itself, so feel free to fix, poke and prod.

Thanks,

T