Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2004, 12:01 AM

Default Missing the Boat?

Hello,

I've had much success playing for the past six months at UB. Every time I try another site, I go broke on it. It seems to me that a lot of players on here love Party and Stars, but I just can't get anything going on either. Is there something I'm missing, or is this just chance?
Old 04-12-2004, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Missing the Boat?

[ QUOTE ]
I've had much success playing for the past six months at UB. Every time I try another site, I go broke on it. It seems to me that a lot of players on here love Party and Stars, but I just can't get anything going on either. Is there something I'm missing, or is this just chance?

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this interesting because I have the opposite problem. I do pretty well on most sites *except* for UB where I regularly get my tail kicked. There certainly could be some random chance involved, but it also could be that the predominant type of player at UB suits your playing stlye (and doesn't suit mine).
Old 04-12-2004, 01:11 AM

Default Re: Missing the Boat?

Hi Ian,

Party has the easiest games to beat. But your game probably needs adjustment to handle the looser games on this site. There are a lot of great resources to learn how to adjust. For starters read the small stakes forum religiously because many of the hands discussed there apply to Party.