Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: PARTY POKER Multi-table step tourny problem

Ive been sitting on a Step 4 for about 2 months! I always check the tables when i'm logged on and i haven't seen a 4 come together in a long time. I'll send an email today.

Marrek
Old 05-20-2005, 04:58 PM

their response to me:

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us.

Congratulations! You have won an entry into the Step 5 Multi Table
Tournament ($100+65)!!! [sic]

The tournament is available 24/7.You can register for this tournament using your freeroll. To register using the freeroll that you have won:

1. Select the tournament on the Main Lobby
2. Select *Sit & Go* and then click on *multi table* and then click on the 2 step multi table tournament. Double click on the table number and you will be taken to the tournament lobby. Click on the *Register * button.

You will be provided with two options:
1. To use your freeroll
2. To Buy-in for the tournament.

As you have a freeroll available just select the "Freeroll" option and you will be able to play for free in this tournament." For more details about this, please visit
http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...llenge-04.html

Please note that we will not be able to make refund for the free entry of step 5 tournament as per the rules of the step tournament.

I see that you are a special player and offer you a bonus (BONUSMAY) of 20% up to a $100 max which will be applicable on your first deposit made between 20th of May 00:00 AM EST on Friday, and 25th of May 2005 . You have to play 7 times the bonus amount as raked hand with in 7 days of time after making the deposit as per the release restriction policy.

The bonus code you have to use is BONUSMAY. The minimum deposit you have to make is $50. Please note that this offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Bharat
Poker Customer Care
Old 05-20-2005, 05:21 PM

Part of the problem is that EVERYONE is playing the WSOP STT's and STEPS.

Once the STT's and STEPS finish for this year's WSOP, this will probably resolve itself.

Of course if they're still dead after this year's WSOP deadline, then they need to resolve this.

If there are 20 people with entries to the STEP5, PP is holding $20,000 (9,000 + 5,000 + 3,600, + 2,400) that they owe to the potential winners.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:09 PM

This is Party Pokers response to me. READ PARAGRAPH 3. It basically says if you can't play the freeroll because no one else is registering then you are out of luck. This is complete bull. Does Party Poker expect to just keep the money for these freerolls if we are never able to play them?

Dear Cole,

We see that you have a freeroll in your account available in your
account for the 5th STEPS Multi-Table Sit and Go Tournament but we are sorry
to inform you that this cannot be exchanged for any other tournament
and I would suggest you to use it by playing when we have the maximum
players online that is anytime between 10:00 AM CST to 11:00 PM CST.

With regards to the issue, that you are unable to use the freeroll due
to its decreasing popularity, I am sorry to inform you that we will not
be able to refund you that amount of the freeroll.

However, the management is already aware of the situation and they are
deliberating over the matter. Though we would not be able to speculate
over the time its takes for the issue to be resolved, we assure you
that it would soon be done.

We would suggest you to go ahead and try to use the freeroll and we
wish you all the best for it.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any
individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to
your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone
requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Sagar T
Poker Customer Care
Old 05-26-2005, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
their response to me:

Dear Daniel,

Congratulations! You have won an entry into the Step 5 Multi Table
Tournament ($100+65)!!! [sic]

The tournament is available 24/7.You can register for this tournament using your freeroll. To register using the freeroll that you have won:

1. Select the tournament on the Main Lobby
2. Select *Sit & Go* and then click on *multi table* and then click on the 2 step multi table tournament. Double click on the table number and you will be taken to the tournament lobby. Click on the *Register * button.

You will be provided with two options:
1. To use your freeroll
2. To Buy-in for the tournament.

As you have a freeroll available just select the "Freeroll" option and you will be able to play for free in this tournament." For more details about this, please visit
http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...llenge-04.html

Please note that we will not be able to make refund for the free entry of step 5 tournament as per the rules of the step tournament.

I see that you are a special player and offer you a bonus (BONUSMAY) of 20% up to a $100 max which will be applicable on your first deposit made between 20th of May 00:00 AM EST on Friday, and 25th of May 2005 . You have to play 7 times the bonus amount as raked hand with in 7 days of time after making the deposit as per the release restriction policy.

The bonus code you have to use is BONUSMAY. The minimum deposit you have to make is $50. Please note that this offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Bharat
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

That is mind-bogglingly awful. The condescention is probably unintentional, I'm sure the majority of the e-mails to support are retarded.

That said, would it kill party to route e-mails from high volume players to one or two people who actually have a good grasp of what's going on? I'm sure Party makes more profit from one full-time player than they do from a 100 average sign-ups, and they need to stop pissing off their golden geese.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:15 PM

Wow. They offered a "special player" the same bonus (BONUSMAY) that they offered everyone else on the site! I'm sure you saw right through that smokescreen. Edge: PokerStars.