Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 09:59 AM

Default Please Post about Your Time in a Foriegn country

i dont mind if you post your vacation reports, but i am more interested in stories of people who have lived in/gotten lost in a foriegn country, especially if they got close to the culture. drug use/crazy sex stories would great. who here has lived in central america? i was talking to a guy stationed their in the army and he was telling me how the girls like it in the ass and how much coke he snorted. he drove a tank.

stories about latin america, india, and africa are what i am most interested in?

who here has lived in morroco? what about Bombay?

why arent you living there now? think how exciting itd be.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Please Post about Your Time in a Foriegn country

I have a few stories from Guatemala and El Salvador...but ive been up so im postin to remind me to post it!

i lived with families there as well as hotels and out in nature!

my housemates were from Australia, Germany, Dubai, and New Zeland...and thier "mates" were also with us most of the time and we meet so many others from everywhere else - so it was a blast espeically since British and Austrailan accents are mah favs!!!...the most amazing time of my life...sooooo MUCH fun

soon im heading to lithuania and south africa too and i hope it holds a light to my latin america travels

it was rough at times though b/c the culture is soooooo different and i stayed with locals and i knew ZERO spanish at 1st
Old 11-12-2005, 10:40 AM

Thai girls are the prettiest.

There are three different varieties in Malaysia and Singapore: Malay (Latin look), Chinese (oriental look), and Indian (ermmmm Middle Eastern look). Littlelamb likes Chinese girls but most of them are flat as a board.

Singapore and Malaysia hangs you for drugs. So be careful.

Indonesia for $200 a month you can rent three beutiful wives.

Don’t live there anymore, can’t stand the humidity and sweat.

Moroccan girls can really dance. They have the best stamina; just think what they can do in bed.

Don’t live there anymore for obvious reasons.

Can't think of any stories. Littlelamb just had a lot of good sex.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:13 AM

ive lived in beirut, lebanon for the past two summers, and am in Damascus now. Beirut is a fantastic city. beutiful woman, unreal nightlife, and great restaurants. lots of debacherous drinking, but kept the drug use to a minimum. litlle leabanese red from time to time. two summers ago i had a fling with a 20 something muslim virgin. lots of bj's, but i couldn't seal the deal. ahh well. now in damascus, i live across the street from a mosque, and have lots of loud sex. just waiting for the lynch mob to come get me. good restaurants are few and far between here, but there is a great one down the street from me. had soup and two appetizers for $4.50 today. some other crazy middle east [censored] which i'll relate later.
Central america is the [censored]. only really been to costa rica, with a little panama thrown in. coke and whores galore in san jose. i indulged in the former only, but there were plenty of the latter. beutiful beaches as well.
Old 11-12-2005, 11:13 AM

Lived in India for about three months. Most of the time just chilling at beaches with a blunt in one hand and a bacardi in the other. Was a blast.
Went back to Holland to finish my education. When I am finished with my study, I'll probably go back and work for about a year of 10 in IT capital Bangalore.
Next I want to move to Goa (all is in the South of India) and probably start a Hotel + beach shack. Just spending the rest of my life surrounded by Swedish nurses who like giving massages doesn't sound so bad. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2005, 11:52 AM

do you guys feel that when you tell people about the places that youve been its pretty pointless because they will have to be there to understand, espeically when describing rural areas and its culture.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:30 PM

Not a place you are interested in, but I spent two summers working at a particle accelrator in Hamburg. That is easily the best "big" city I have ever lived in. Fantastic restaurats, great night life, nice parks, great public transportation, and nice people. One caveat though: in the summer the weather is perfect, but apparently the other 9 months it gets light at 10am, dark at 4pm, and is overcast or raining all day. I think the people were exagerating a bit, since the times I did go back in the non summer seasons it didn't seem so bad, but it's hard to notice things when you leave the US on thursday, fly to hamburg, work a day or two underground, and are back home on tuesday.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:32 PM

I live in india, Do crazy stories from me in india count?
Old 11-12-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you guys feel that when you tell people about the places that youve been its pretty pointless because they will have to be there to understand, espeically when describing rural areas and its culture.

[/ QUOTE ] pointless is the wrong word. It is certainly quite difficult to convey the realities of a completely foreign culture to someone who has never experianced it. I would hesitate to sayu that it is pointless to try. I have foud that i will relate experiances etc.. to people, and they will focus on some small detail that i mentioned, which i considered relatively unimportant.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:42 PM

Oh, I forgot the debauchery part. Hamburg has more prostitutes than any other German city. Down by the Raeperbahn (sp?) you have all the night life: bars and pubs, affluent clubs, dance clubs, strip joints, and more hookers than you can imagine. There is even a street where women are not allowed, Herber Strasse IIRC, where prostitutes are in glass fronted windows. It is just a great ecclectic mix of people down there. They also have this huge bazzar type thing on the river they call the Fish Market. It gets kicking about 4 am sunday morning, so the standard play is to go out drinking all night then check out the Fish Market about 6am. (I think this area is the Saint Pauli disctrict. Man it has been too long since I was there.)