Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 11:57 PM

Default Re: How important is position in PLO8?

[ QUOTE ]
any one who uses software to help them keep tabs on thsir opponents play etc PTO is a cheat as far as I am concened

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 09-25-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
any one who uses software to help them keep tabs on thsir opponents play etc PTO is a cheat as far as I am concened

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont use poker tracker on the table, I use it more like excel to keep track of wins and loses and review hands and plays I make, so I am not "cheating". What I dont get about this post is why it would be cheating, I mean pros have been using notebooks to take notes on players forever since poker first started. Were they cheating? Its a similar thing to poker tracker no? So are pros who use notebooks to keep track of players cheaters?
Old 09-25-2005, 07:38 AM

Fckin' A. Hell yeah. I'll see in Vegas. They play Pot Limit? Sh!t, I'll give up PTO any day to play your a$$. Cowboy hat, you say? I'll be the short fk w/ glasses and all your money.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
because its a crap shoot

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that the reason the vast majority of posters on this site consistently make money?

[ QUOTE ]
bots are rampant.

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems like 1 out of every 2 opponents that I take money from is a bot. Ya right.

The O8 games are much softer live then the are online. This guy sounds like a marginal live winner and is looking for excuses for why he can't win online.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes it's important, someone else wrote it in a book so it must be true". Have you ever even played in any of the games we are talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]
Heck lets get back to the point position is important. And yes a lot of the best players/ authors have said its important and no I do not play in your games because its a crap shoot, any one who uses software to help them keep tabs on thsir opponents play etc PTO is a cheat as far as I am concened, try that crap in Vegas and you are in jail, I kid you not ( I understand you do not use the software so you are excluded from my comment). Plus the collusion, disconnections and bots are rampant.
Finaly you dont play in my live games at the Mirage/Orleans in las vegas. I am the asian in the cowboy hat playing the $5/10 game. See you in Vegas

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY