Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 08:17 PM

Default 1st Deposit (please help)

I have loaded $150.00 into a neteller account and am looking to deposit it. I would like thoughts on where you feel the best place to deposit it is and if i should attempt to get rake back or just bonus money. A few things about limits and games I play (too help out I hope) I play micro limit (.10-.20) and SNG's. (6+1, 2+.25) mostly at Absolute (won some money in a freeroll). Looking to build up a bank roll and move up in limits (and bigger SNG's) No hurry as I am a recreational player. I heard that william hill has good bonus's monthly but the limit seems high for my bank roll and I heard there is a pin or something you have to mess with. Any help would be appreciated.

Walt
Old 10-25-2005, 10:57 PM

Default Re: 1st Deposit (please help)

[ QUOTE ]
I have loaded $150.00 into a neteller account and am looking to deposit it. I would like thoughts on where you feel the best place to deposit it is and if i should attempt to get rake back or just bonus money. A few things about limits and games I play (too help out I hope) I play micro limit (.10-.20) and SNG's. (6+1, 2+.25) mostly at Absolute (won some money in a freeroll). Looking to build up a bank roll and move up in limits (and bigger SNG's) No hurry as I am a recreational player. I heard that william hill has good bonus's monthly but the limit seems high for my bank roll and I heard there is a pin or something you have to mess with. Any help would be appreciated.

Walt

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're playing at limits that low you want bonuses that don't expire and that means UB or Stars.

I don't think affiliates are going to appreciate going to the trouble of signing you up if you're playing .1/.2 so I would suggest waiting on the rakeback until you're playing a tad higher.

Will you have other funds available to take advantage of bonuses or is this $150 it?

If you will have other funds available, I would go to Stars. They don't do rakeback so you're not missing anything.

If you won't, then I would continue to play at Absolute until the next Stars bonus and then switch to Stars.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: 1st Deposit (please help)

go to bonuswhores.com and review each site's initial bonus offer. then come back here and do a search on the site to be sure it has traffic, play is soft, etc.

if a site offers rakeback, i would sign up now. you dont want to move up in limits without it nor create a bogus acct when you do decide you want rakeback. see the classified ad's here and rakerebatereview.com