Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-20-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Think back to when you were in High School

[ QUOTE ]
However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sister?

EDIT: The downfall of "grunching". You really have to read OOT 24/7 to get any timely zings in.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

He did say she was from Georgia.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, last time I brought a girl home to my parents house, I was 25....they still wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed as her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that when I brought home the girl my parents had met as my roommate (we were just roommates and friends when they met her) that they realized there was no point to keep up the cherade any more that I wouldn't be [censored] her in their house.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked my mom what she was trying to accomplish, and said I could easily go bang her brains out anywhere in the house while they were at work (exact quote). She said she didnt care, and obviouly couldnt stop me, what I do as an adult is my business, but its still her house and she would feel more comfortable with us in seperate rooms. My mom is weird like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents are the exact same way. It's certainly inconvenient.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:41 AM

2+2 = The pwnage.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a pretty serious GF in HS, and I had a hatchback kind of car (an '89 Ford Probe), so you could swing the seats down in the back.

So, me and the GF would go out "for a snack" or whatever, and then we would drive to this industrial park, park in between two idle trucks, blast the heat for a couple minutes, flip the back seat down and get to it. It was actually pretty hot.

In warmer months, we would do a lot of stuff outside. This country club near us had a pool, so we would sneak in there for some skinny dipping . . . we also did a lot of stuff in parks, golf courses, etc.

Looking back, that was so fun, because in addition to being in all kind of different places, you had the added benefit of the "danger" of getting caught (by police, not just the parents).

[/ QUOTE ]

I had an '89 Ford Probe too...that car sucked. Damn tranny blew at a little over 80K miles and I only had 3rd gear. I still managed to put another 6K miles on it.

And there was certinly a lot of sleeping with the HS Girlfriend in that car. Sometimes the way you described but usually just the front seat. One time we were at a park and some cop/ranger came over knocked on the windows (It was the evening maybe 7pm) and told us "This is a family park"...that was awesome.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:01 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i lived in my gf's house with her parents for about 2 years. slept on the couch at night though.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:35 AM

Yeah I never got laid.